TI-84 Plus best price?

Wait to see what the math teacher recommends. The prior year's class needed TI-83's, so we bought one during the back-to-school sale at Staples with a discount coupon. First week of class and tada! New teacher, now we need TI-84's. Had to pay full price at that point.

Buy it on sale with a coupon, but don't open the packaging until you're sure it's the right model for this year's teacher.

Ipads and e-readers are frowned upon at school, unless you have a special need. (My older son carries an ipad b/c he has a nonfunctional hand.)

Wow, sounds like a very advanced school system to frown upon such silly technology. Perhaps an abacus would suffice, and I think they are much cheaper than a graphing calculator.

Wow, sounds like a very advanced school system to frown upon such silly technology. Perhaps an abacus would suffice, and I think they are much cheaper than a graphing calculator.
If you were the teacher and were trying to keep kids from logging onto Facebook during class, you'd probably see the point.

If you were the teacher and were trying to keep kids from logging onto Facebook during class, you'd probably see the point.

This...my son says all people do is sit on Facebook, IM, IRC etc in class on their netbooks etc...it's a wonder they learn anything...besides being rude to the speaker/teacher...:sad2:

Anyone seen a good price on the TI-84plus lately?

Target TI-84 Plus, Silver Edition. Target, $90. I think they are regularly $125. I bought one for my son, figure if I find it cheaper I can always take it back. I think that is the best price I've seen so far.

Target TI-84 Plus, Silver Edition. Target, $90. I think they are regularly $125. I bought one for my son, figure if I find it cheaper I can always take it back. I think that is the best price I've seen so far.

Doh! I just picked the Silver Edition up for $95 at Walmart yesterday because it was tax-free weekend...didn't even check Target when we were in there! (And I deleted their ad email without even looking--that'll teach me! :laughing:) I had both the regular TI-84 plus ($88) and the silver edition ($95)sitting in my Amazon cart, but decided to get it at Walmart since it was the same price tax-free, that way if the teacher wants a different one I can take it to the store instead of having to mail it back to Amazon.

I got it at target for 95 then saw it at walmart for $88.

Not quite the same package. Walmart has the TI-84 plus for $88, Target has the TI-84 plus silver edition for $90. It has more RAM/ROM, also spreadsheets (why I don't know) and SAT/ACT Test Prep. Tomorrow I can scan the back of the package and it breaks down the differences in them if anyone is interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter