There MUST be SOMEONE back from CBR/Shutters by now...right?

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
PLEASE give us some reviews of this restaurant - there must have been lots of you at CBR over the holidays - perhaps the restaurant never opened???:confused:

While I have not been over there myself, I did speak with a guest last night who is staying at CBR and ate in the food court and said it was very good.

Anyone else??

I haven't been to Shutter's, but the new menu was put up at wdwig.com, if that helps...looks pretty good, too!

We will be at the resort tommorrow night, and will let you all know how great our trip was when we get back on the 14th! Guess who's not sleeping tonight!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I read a trip report (somewhere else) that said the food court hasn't changed a whole lot. They said you still have to pick your food up at different stations (i.e., stand in several different lines), but at least now you pay for everything at one place. They did say there's also a "grab and go" (my words) kind of area that has pre-made sandwiches, fruit, and such.

At least that's what I read. I've never been there.

Pat

335 days and counting . . . again

inky dinky doo... all of the food courts in the moderates are designed so that you stand in separate lines to receive the food from whichever station you are interested in, and then stand in a central line for check out. All have what you call a "grab and go", as well...but again, you pay for that at the central check out station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest