The Woman Report- Update 4/24 Final Thoughts p. 74

:flower3: Hiya Linnie:

You KNOW I had to subscribe to your pre-trippy! Thanks for your message to me in "that other" TR lol It's nice to know that others understand why it was hard to enjoy DISing when I didn't know if we were even going to WDW!

I hope you give that squirrel-chasing dude a kick in his thinning shorts the next time (and I'm guessing there WILL be a next time :rotfl2:) he posts something rude :rotfl: :lmao: :woohoo:

I'm looking forward to reading your updates - I'm excited for you and I know you'll have a fabtastic time! :banana:

:flower3: Hiya Linnie:

You KNOW I had to subscribe to your pre-trippy! Thanks for your message to me in "that other" TR lol It's nice to know that others understand why it was hard to enjoy DISing when I didn't know if we were even going to WDW!

I hope you give that squirrel-chasing dude a kick in his thinning shorts the next time (and I'm guessing there WILL be a next time :rotfl2:) he posts something rude :rotfl: :lmao: :woohoo:

I'm looking forward to reading your updates - I'm excited for you and I know you'll have a fabtastic time! :banana:

Thanks Lisa! Maybe the thinner the shorts, the more it hurts!! :idea: And yup, you're right, he'll be posting rude things again so I better be warming up my kicking foot! He's hopeless. :sad2:

I'll be parked right in front of the tv tomorrow watching DC. I saw him on Biography a few weeks ago. It was great!! I hope I remember Oprah tomorrow. I've got a lot going on.... I did buy travel tooth pastes for our trip today though!! At least I get something done for it...:rolleyes:

That actually happens on our second to the last night so late in 2009 I should be posting it. :rotfl2:

Hey Tracy,

What are the odds that Linnie will finish this trippie (that hasn't even started yet) before Buzz finishes his? I'd like to put some money on that one! Can you get us a line on that?

Jodi

Hey Tracy,

What are the odds that Linnie will finish this trippie (that hasn't even started yet) before Buzz finishes his? I'd like to put some money on that one! Can you get us a line on that?

Jodi

My $$$$ on LtP. :thumbsup2

I just showed K the picture of sleepy Buzz. Then I told him I liked the linens and that Buzz picked them out (and an extra set), he said maybe Buzz should host the The Girly Man Report. :cutie: Then he said "He must have picked out the extra set early in the marriage when there was hope of wearing out the sheets. Every man knows the longer you've been married there's less of a chance to wear out sheets." and then he whimpered a bit.

:lmao: :rotfl2: Nah, I added the whimpering thing... haha!!!

Linnie finishing her report in a reasonable amount of time 8/1
Buzz EVER finishing his report from october (day 3 of 12 so far) 500/1

Oh yea, and David Cass. is a TINY little dude. I knew him several years ago. He owned a couple of race horses. I used to go sit with him and watch the races. Nice guy, but I need a big man. Like hubby 6'2, 265lbs. And all Canadian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter