"The Rookie" Official Thread! (spoilers welcome)

Finally caught up with the series over the holiday week. Loved the Castle Easter eggs about the "celebrity ride along" and the celebrity's statement that if he was in NY, he'd have gotten more action than in LA.

Happy New Year! 7 more days (1 more week!) until “The Rookie” returns!

My mom thought that the rookies being blamed for the missing money was some kind of trap or prank. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew they couldn't stuff 250 grand in their pockets.

I like at the end how the captain said that nobody really thought 3 rookies could pull that off.

My mom thought that the rookies being blamed for the missing money was some kind of trap or prank. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew they couldn't stuff 250 grand in their pockets.

I like at the end how the captain said that nobody really thought 3 rookies could pull that off.

I thought that for a minute too. I was glad that wasn't the case - nice twist.

Another really good episode last night!

I know everyone knows who the actor playing the escaped convict Nolan talks to but did you recognize Elizabeth/Beth?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!