"The Rookie" Official Thread! (spoilers welcome)

• lovesmurfs

DIS Veteran
    Finally caught up with the series over the holiday week. Loved the Castle Easter eggs about the "celebrity ride along" and the celebrity's statement that if he was in NY, he'd have gotten more action than in LA.

Missy1961

Knows who did it and why
    Happy New Year! 7 more days (1 more week!) until “The Rookie” returns!

• sailorstitch

DIS Veteran
    My mom thought that the rookies being blamed for the missing money was some kind of trap or prank. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew they couldn't stuff 250 grand in their pockets.

I like at the end how the captain said that nobody really thought 3 rookies could pull that off.

Missy1961

Knows who did it and why
    My mom thought that the rookies being blamed for the missing money was some kind of trap or prank. I didn't know what was going on, but I knew they couldn't stuff 250 grand in their pockets.

I like at the end how the captain said that nobody really thought 3 rookies could pull that off.
    I thought that for a minute too. I was glad that wasn't the case - nice twist.

Missy1961

Knows who did it and why
    Another really good episode last night!

I know everyone knows who the actor playing the escaped convict Nolan talks to but did you recognize Elizabeth/Beth?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM