** The NEW 2012 Confirmed Snacks Thread** Add yours here!

Thanks so much for this - we will be using it in June to get a better benefit of our snack credits than we did on our last visit. One question... I was looking for a popcorn souvenier bucket and wondering where they are available and if they are truly a sc - thanks.

I am 99% sure popcorn in a bucket is too expensive for a snack credit - I have never seen it. Your popcorn snack credit will be for a regular popcorn box. I have used many a snack credit on popcorn. :goodvibes

As for where the souvenir buckets can be found -- I want to say nearly every place that sells popcorn, especially in the main four parks, will have the bucket available. I don't think they will be hard to find.

Thanks so much for this - we will be using it in June to get a better benefit of our snack credits than we did on our last visit. One question... I was looking for a popcorn souvenier bucket and wondering where they are available and if they are truly a sc - thanks.

jc is right. You can't use a SC for a souvenir bucket (or a refillable soda cup either, BTW) You can use a SC for a regular popcorn. Sorry.

Thanks so much for this. Not going till June 2013 but wanted to see what sort of things were included now to give me an idea. I hope that when 2013 comes around that there will be another list so complete as yours, not that i expect you to do another one, but if someone out there wants to do the brilliant job you have for this year then i will be one of those eternally greatful, if not then this list will definately be with me, in a hope that the same things will still be available. Thank you again for all your hard work and I can't wait to enjoy all those great snacks (well not all of them obviously :-) ).

Thanks so much for this. Not going till June 2013 but wanted to see what sort of things were included now to give me an idea. I hope that when 2013 comes around that there will be another list so complete as yours, not that i expect you to do another one, but if someone out there wants to do the brilliant job you have for this year then i will be one of those eternally greatful, if not then this list will definately be with me, in a hope that the same things will still be available. Thank you again for all your hard work and I can't wait to enjoy all those great snacks (well not all of them obviously :-) ).

Thank you. At this point I plan on rolling this list over into a new one when 2013 hits. There isn't usually a big change at the start of a new year. Items tend to come and go all through the year. Since the start of this year there have been many additional locations and items added in. Almost all snack locations now accept SC. There are still a few holdouts.

does anyone know if this drink at carribbean is still on the snack credit?

Tropical Smoothies - Tropical Smoothies - $4.19

or if they still come in the white disney cup, (ones that you can reuse.)

does anyone know if this drink at carribbean is still on the snack credit?

Tropical Smoothies - Tropical Smoothies - $4.19

or if they still come in the white disney cup, (ones that you can reuse.)

Resorts are one of the hardest to get updates on. It's in the price range of what's allowed so it may be. Hopefully someone will read your post and let us know for sure.

Are you talking about the reusable mug? If so you can only get beverages in your mug from the beverage dispensers. So you can't get a smoothie in it.

Resorts are one of the hardest to get updates on. It's in the price range of what's allowed so it may be. Hopefully someone will read your post and let us know for sure.

Are you talking about the reusable mug? If so you can only get beverages in your mug from the beverage dispensers. So you can't get a smoothie in it.
no the drinks that you get at the food stations...it is a smoothie and in the past has come in strawberry and a pinacolad.

i know they have let you get that smoothie as your drink when ordering a meal, just wondering if anyone has ever used a snack credit on it.

I asked about the smoothie on the CBR thread and just got the answer-they are a SC. Enjoy!

Blessings to you for doing this! We go in 4 weeks and are in heavy duty planning mode. This will help tremendously. Thank you!

How incredibly kind and generous of you to do this. We've been to DW many times and never used the DP. The QS and TC are easy to figure out, but the SC was a bit questionable. Not knowing what is available where can be a bit of a pain, especially when you want to utilize your plan to the fullest. Thank you so much for posting this information. It is such a time save and life saver. You're the best.:cheer2::goodvibes:

Here's my happy dance for finding this::cool1:

How incredibly kind and generous of you to do this. We've been to DW many times and never used the DP. The QS and TC are easy to figure out, but the SC was a bit questionable. Not knowing what is available where can be a bit of a pain, especially when you want to utilize your plan to the fullest. Thank you so much for posting this information. It is such a time save and life saver. You're the best.:cheer2::goodvibes:

Here's my happy dance for finding this::cool1:

Aw Shucks, thanks, I'm blushing! :hug:

I'm honored to be your first post! Careful, before long you'll have posts in the 1,000s.;)

Have a great trip.

FYI-I just read on a new thread that a disboarder was able to convert 6 CS to 18 SC at Poly today. She was trying to figure out which CS options would travel the best and the manager, who happened to standing there, said she could get 3 snacks for each CS.

Hopefully this is a change back to last year's policy and not just random. If it is I'm sure we will be reading more posts like the one I just read. ;)

My fingers are crossed. :wizard:

If you are going soon I would ask at my food court if you can do the substitution.

Great list - Invaluable to all the planners are here!

Thanks for taking your valuable free time to do this!

Just a quick note-I started a new full time job last week so I won't be able to be online as much as before. Don't worry however, I will continue to update this thread but it may take me a day or two to get back to you if you ask a question.

Thanks. And thanks for all the nice comments.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter