** The NEW 2012 Confirmed Snacks Thread** Add yours here!

I don't know if its temporary or what but when we were in Disney a couple weeks ago they had the ice cream cookie sandwich in Main Street Bakery that you could get as a snack credit. In fact I did get one and it was delicious! The sign for the sandwich even had the snack credit logo. I took a picture and will upload it soon for you to see.

I don't know if its temporary or what but when we were in Disney a couple weeks ago they had the ice cream cookie sandwich in Main Street Bakery that you could get as a snack credit. In fact I did get one and it was delicious! The sign for the sandwich even had the snack credit logo. I took a picture and will upload it soon for you to see.

Thanks that would be great! I had it on the list as a maybe but I went ahead and took the maybe off. Until I hear that it's been removed (again) it will remain on the list.:goodvibes

Gosh, I hope that is not the case! Hopefully the CM just made a mistake. Did the yogurt parfait sign not have the DDP symbol on the label/price sign? Perhaps it is up to the CM after all...maybe someone else can answer for sure.

I found out what the deal is, at POR for breakfast they have the create your own yoghurt parfait option for $4.29 and at breakfast this is considered a QS meal. After 10.30 you can buy the pre-made yogurt parfait for same price and this one is considered the snack credit.

I found out what the deal is, at POR for breakfast they have the create your own yoghurt parfait option for $4.29 and at breakfast this is considered a QS meal. After 10:30 you can buy the pre-made yogurt parfait for same price and this one is considered the snack credit.

Thanks for the update. I'll note it on the list. :goodvibes

I was checking easywdw.com and found a few new locations to add to the list in DTD.

I also organized the locations in DTD alphabetically. Disney Quest still has it's own main heading.

Thank you SO much for doing this for us :flower3:

I am really pleased to see DTD has added a few more snack locations. I found it slightly frustrating last year when we were really hot and thirsty that it wasn't worth the walk going to a restaurant to redeem a snack credit for a soda. I don't mind paying OOP for items but we had more snack credits than we could redeem in our trip and still ended up paying for drinks.

I'm sorry its so blurry but the line behind was busy and moving :)

IMG_0416.jpg

Thanks so much for posting this, It has been very helpful in planning our first two days in the MK. Thanks

We ordered one each for our family of 4 in June 2009 and it was a bit "humiliating" how huge they were, we looked like pigs! But they were 100% amazing, about 1/2 pound of ice cream on each! We could have ordered 2 between the 4 of us and been ok. One of the CM's in the parade we watched while we ate them said, "Wow!" when she saw it...she also asked for a spritz from our spritzing fan, which we were glad to do for her!!!:laughing:

Glad to see the brownie sundae is on there...my DS's birthday is during our September trip and he LOVES brownie sundaes!!!!

We ordered one each for our family of 4 in June 2009 and it was a bit "humiliating" how huge they were, we looked like pigs! But they were 100% amazing, about 1/2 pound of ice cream on each! We could have ordered 2 between the 4 of us and been ok. One of the CM's in the parade we watched while we ate them said, "Wow!" when she saw it...she also asked for a spritz from our spritzing fan, which we were glad to do for her!!!:laughing:

Glad to see the brownie sundae is on there...my DS's birthday is during our September trip and he LOVES brownie sundaes!!!!

Sadly I think thats a sign for just a brownie. I love brownie sundae's as well and it's hard to find them in the park that you can get with a snack credit. At least for me in the past it's been hard. And yes the ice cream cookie sandwiches are huge! Me and DH had to share because there was no way I was eating that whole thing myself!

We have the free QSDP this time around and I think this is one of my favorite threads to keep referring back to...lol THANK YOU!! Thank you for keeping it updated and organized. Your effort is very much appreciated :hug::flower3:

We have the free QSDP this time around and I think this is one of my favorite threads to keep referring back to...lol THANK YOU!! Thank you for keeping it updated and organized. Your effort is very much appreciated :hug::flower3:

You're welcome! Have a great trip!

Princesswhatwhat said:
Is there a list of quick service meals like this one??

Not that I know of but basically on the DDP you can get any meal served at any of the CS locations. You'll get an entree, dessert, and beverage (no dessert at breakfast). Some locations (like Kringla) also let you get a side. At Pizzafari they now inc. a salad with their pizza. :goodvibes (but they don't at the waterparks) Some of the kiosk locations, like those serving turkey legs, boneless wings, etc. will now make their food choices a CS meal by adding chips and a drink.

Check out the menus on this board, allearsnet.com, or easywdw.com.

I haven't done the DDP in a few years, this is so helpful thank you very much.

I am speechless! :worship: I've been telling my DH (who thinks I'm nuts by the way for being so obsessed with this trip more than six months away) about the FD promo opening up tomorrow and explaining the FD plan to him. He wanted to know what constitutes a snack. I showed him on Disney web-site info, and he was not impressed, LOL. I think this will make him much happier!

Thanks so much!!!!!

I am speechless! :worship: I've been telling my DH (who thinks I'm nuts by the way for being so obsessed with this trip more than six months away) about the FD promo opening up tomorrow and explaining the FD plan to him. He wanted to know what constitutes a snack. I showed him on Disney web-site info, and he was not impressed, LOL. I think this will make him much happier!

Thanks so much!!!!!

Yep so much more than popcorn, soda, water, ice cream or fruit!

First time we used it in Jan. 2005 it was pretty limiting. We (gulp) actually left SC unused. Now we know so much better. ;)

Another update. I've added Intermissions Cafe in Epcot which is open during the Flower and Garden Festival. Not many options but you can grab a quick drink and a side salad or some grapes.

:eek: Thank you. Thank you. A thousand times. :flower3:

As a diabetic, this makes things so much easier - at a glance, I can see where I can get snacks that are good for my diet plan (as well as non-diabetic DH).

Seriously. Thank you. :worship:

This is an amazing and impressive list!!! One question, are all of the confirmed snacks listed here identified with the snack symbol? Last time we visited I only recall the usual suspects (popcorn, mickey bars, water) being marked with the DDP snack signage. In other words, if I don't have the mother list handy, will all of my snack options be obvious?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter