** The NEW 2012 Confirmed Snacks Thread** Add yours here!

I just want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all of your work on this. :worship::worship::worship:
I am making a copy of your list to go in my Planning Book.

:eek: Thank you. Thank you. A thousand times. :flower3:

As a diabetic, this makes things so much easier - at a glance, I can see where I can get snacks that are good for my diet plan (as well as non-diabetic DH).

Seriously. Thank you. :worship:

Me too! I was worried I'd have to use all my SC on popcorn. I love popcorn, but I don't want to eat it everyday.
I'm very happy to see carrots & celery as an option. I love this! As well as pickles (but for only 1.39 I'd rather just pay OOP considering I will need more than 1 snack per day anyway!);)

do we know if the new mugs for $5 available at the parks (non-refillable) are a snack credit? Probably not but was just wondering.

Just a quick note-I started a new full time job last week so I won't be able to be online as much as before. Don't worry however, I will continue to update this thread but it may take me a day or two to get back to you if you ask a question.

Thanks. And thanks for all the nice comments.:goodvibes

I guess it's OT for this thread, but considering the amount of time and effort you have put into it, entirely appropriate:

Congratulations!! Just wanted to wish you all the very best with your new job :goodvibes :hug:

I guess it's OT for this thread, but considering the amount of time and effort you have put into it, entirely appropriate:

Congratulations!! Just wanted to wish you all the very best with your new job :goodvibes :hug:

Thank you! :) Things are going well so far-it seems like a really good company to work for with good benefits. It is seriously going to cut into my Disney time though!:rotfl:

WINTER said:
do we know if the new mugs for $5 available at the parks (non-refillable) are a snack credit? Probably not but was just wondering.

I hadn't heard about these yet so I don't know. I know that the brochure says something about souvenir items not being inc. I'm sure if someone gets one for a SC they will post about it. :thumbsup2

A little off topic (okay a lot) but I just bought DD12 and I our DLR AP. Ours expired in Dec. and I've been waiting to buy again. However, with the HUGE price increase at DLR starting tomorrow (5-20) I went ahead and bought them online. The year won't start until first use so all is good. My DSis and DM got theirs as well. With DD's school schedule the Deluxe works for us.

The prices for AP went up 25%, 33% and more! The Premium jumped from $499 to $649.! A 30% increase. :confused3 I guess they have to pay for the new Carsland somehow. Yearly parking is going form $99 to $129. Another 30% increase.

I'm glad I only have 1 child. If I had more then getting DLR AP would not be an option. :sad:

And the Premiere AP is going from $749 to $849, for those of you who have the best of both worlds.

I'm glad they offer the 12 month payment plan. At least I only had to pay $160 today. The rest will be monthly.

Okay, back to the topic at hand.....

:worship::worship::worship: Thank you so much for all the time and effort you have put into making this list. I got the dining plan and am fairly lost- at least I was before I searched and came across this thread. I have my ADR's all figured out but as a newbie to WDW, I have no idea what in the world I am doing and trying to figure out what counts as a snack and where to get them was making me a little nuts.

So many wonderful folks here on the DIS, and I just wanted to thank you for this list! Definitely printing it out and taking it with us as a reference. So helpful for me traveling with the little ones!

:worship::worship::worship: Thank you so much for all the time and effort you have put into making this list. I got the dining plan and am fairly lost- at least I was before I searched and came across this thread. I have my ADR's all figured out but as a newbie to WDW, I have no idea what in the world I am doing and trying to figure out what counts as a snack and where to get them was making me a little nuts.

So many wonderful folks here on the DIS, and I just wanted to thank you for this list! Definitely printing it out and taking it with us as a reference. So helpful for me traveling with the little ones!

You're welcome and have a great trip!

JUST ADDED-ART OF ANIMATION!

Found some great photos at onthegoinmco.com and was able to post many SC items at Landscapes Cafe.

ENJOY!

We are at WDW at the moment and have found your list really helpful, thank you. Yesterday DS and I went to France and were told that they no longer do Elephants Ears:sad1:

Just returned yesterday, and we had 5 snack credits left when we were on the way out. Did a bit of shopping and while making a purchase at Ghirardellis, I asked if they took DDP - and was quite surprised when she said anything $5 and under qualified for a snack! So we bought 5 of their nice large candy bars ;)

Just returned yesterday, and we had 5 snack credits left when we were on the way out. Did a bit of shopping and while making a purchase at Ghirardellis, I asked if they took DDP - and was quite surprised when she said anything $5 and under qualified for a snack! So we bought 5 of their nice large candy bars ;)

Wow, really? That's the first I've heard of that. I will add to the list. Thanks!:goodvibes

As everyone else has said, thank you SO MUCH for compiling this! What a tremendous resource! :woohoo:

Wow, this is such a great resource, thank you so much for doing this. I'm sorry to hear that Goofy's Candy shop no longer does the fresh dipped items as snacks. Knew it was too good to be true. :lmao: But there are so many wonderful choices.

Thanks again!

I just also wanted to tell you thank you! This is going to be super helpful on our trip in November :goodvibes

You're all welcome! Can't wait until our trip starting Sept. 29th when I can do some further research to help consolidate the resorts thread. There are some many items there that are available at all/most resorts. I've been working on narrowing down the list with items specific to each resort and then an overall listing of items available at most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter