• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** The NEW 2012 Confirmed Snacks Thread** Add yours here!

Thanks i'm going back next year :woohoo: and i just have a wee question can i take stuff from goofys candy co. into DisneyQuest

Good question! I was pretty sure you could but I did a search at found this on Disney's site.

Can food be brought into Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Theme Parks?

Guests are allowed to bring food items—such as snacks or foods that do not require heating—into any Walt Disney World Resort hotel. If you have food items that need to be refrigerated, please ask the front desk at your hotel to have a refrigerator placed in your room. Refrigerator may require an additional charge. Guests are allowed to bring food items—such as snacks or foods that do not require heating—into any Walt Disney World Theme Park. Inform a Security Cast Member of any food items when you enter the Theme Park. Learn more on our Special Dietary Requests page.

So I would say you can definitely bring items from Goofy's Candy Co. (or any DTD store) into DQ.

Just another note to say thanks. We LOVED the list on our first trip (1/09) and it was the FIRST thing I looked for now that we've booked trip #2 (the first for our MICKEY OBSESSED 2.5 year old) for 11/12. POR here we come!

this is AMAZING and VERY, VERY helpful. Thanks so much for putting it together and sharing it w/us. I was worried about feeding 5 of us on the deluxe plan. :confused3 We have 13 ADR/meals for the 6 nights/7 day stay. Basically 2 reservations each day. Now I don't have to worry about what to do in between those meals. Hopefully nobody will go hungry and we don't have to pay OOP either. THANKS again!!!!!!!!!!!

You're all welcome! Can't wait until our trip starting Sept. 29th when I can do some further research to help consolidate the resorts thread.

That's when our trip starts, also! Although my sister-in-law was saying that flights to MCO were much cheaper on the 28th, so we may actually head down a day earlier. Now wouldn't that just be a shame... ;)

That's when our trip starts, also! Although my sister-in-law was saying that flights to MCO were much cheaper on the 28th, so we may actually head down a day earlier. Now wouldn't that just be a shame... ;)

I haven't started looking for flights but that's interesting. We have adjusted our trips many times over the years to get the cheaper flights-funny thing is it always means more days at Disney! Imagine that!

If we have to leave the night of the 28th that would be fine with me!

ADDED- I just checked SW and the 29th in the cheapest day of the month for them. Though $203 one/way not so cheap. Sunday, the 30 is $270! Hope prices come down a little before book. Right now it's $413 plus, plus RT That's quite a bit more than we have paid in the past. :(

I haven't started looking for flights but that's interesting. We have adjusted our trips many times over the years to get the cheaper flights-funny thing is it always means more days at Disney! Imagine that!

If we have to leave the night of the 28th that would be fine with me!

ADDED- I just checked SW and the 29th in the cheapest day of the month for them. Though $203 one/way not so cheap. Sunday, the 30 is $270! Hope prices come down a little before book. Right now it's $413 plus, plus RT That's quite a bit more than we have paid in the past. :(

We haven't book anything yet. Dad and I will be flying out of Atlanta and my brother and his family will be flying out of Nashville. We'll just have to keep checking the sites and see if something fabulous pops up. Fingers crossed!

Hey, while i am on this post, maybe someone will know... do you get 2 snacks per day PER PERSON on the deluxe dining plan?

I know that many other people have already said this but, I am very new to the boards and I just wanted to thank you so much for this list I can only imagine how much time you spend on it. It has been one of the greatest things I have found on here so far. So again Thank you :goodvibes

This will be our first time with FD and our first time having the DDP during F&W. Can you use CS and Snack credits at the individual stands?

This will be our first time with FD and our first time having the DDP during F&W. Can you use CS and Snack credits at the individual stands?

Yes!! It's a great way to enjoy the food & wine festival! No alcohol though. Some of the snacks cost $5, $6, or more dollars too so it's a great use of your credit (though serving size is small). There's a lobster roll near the American pavillion that is something like $8 that I always get with a snack credit. Soo good! Have a great time eatin' around the world! :thumbsup2

Yes, CJK is right. They haven't confirmed for this year but last year you could get any any of the food tastes for a SC. The only food time that was excluded was the ice cream with Grand Marnier on top. This was excluded due to the alcohol.

Some of the items are pretty cheap-there are desserts that are about $125-$1.50 You won't want to use a SC for those-however, you can get a trio of desserts (around $4) for 1 SC. :)

Thanks everyone for all the kinds words. Glad to know it's appreciated!

This wasn't my original idea-I took it over last year from jjohnson. She started it up years before and I really appreciated using it (and contributing to it as well) so when she wasn't able to keep up with it I offered to take it over. :)

Thank you so much for taking this over. It's an incredible source of reference for our upcoming November trip. :thumbsup2

Just finished a little housekeeping-DHS list has been reorganized. Enjoy!

Also there's a new menu at Safari Eggrolls at AK. You can no longer get an eggroll with a SC. :( They did add Edamame (soy beans) for a SC. Interesting to note that the Spring Roll used to be $1.99 and is now $3.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter