The Most Expensive Free Trip Ever - TR Link is Up! Pg. 164

She brings the party, that's for sure!!

The only thing I wish ANY airline would do is let you buy tickets more than 6 months out!!! It's driving me crazy that everytime I go on the site, I can't even get a price.
Tell me about it! I've been checking since October and I'm about to bust at the seems! We still aren't finding any fares that we are willing to take a wack at. I'll be sure to let you know when I do. ;)

Hello, my name is Cherie and I'm an airfare price check-aholic.
Looks like I came the right place.:thumbsup2
:thumbsup2

For those, you'll have to check her liver. :rotfl2:

No thanks!! I tried a glass of wine tonight before dinner, and now I"m sitting here trying not to ralph. :sick::eek: No, ceviche in my near future.

Ouch. Hope your feeling better today.
Check her liver?!? I'm not even gonna touch that one. :laughing:

Congrats on good airfare! We're still doing the "do we drive/do we fly?" dance. We can't find any deals in our budget. We have to fly out to Oregon now for a wedding at the end of the summer, so unless we can find something really good, I'm guessing we're driving!

I thought of you today while I was at lunch with some friends...I ordered some shrimp and I had to examine them for poop sacks.;)

Congrats on good airfare! We're still doing the "do we drive/do we fly?" dance. We can't find any deals in our budget. We have to fly out to Oregon now for a wedding at the end of the summer, so unless we can find something really good, I'm guessing we're driving!

Oh yes, I know that dance. It is cheaper to drive, but not as much as you might think once you factor in a hotel one night each way, and gas. And with an additional travel day, both ways, you either lose time at Disney or incur additional meal costs. Good luck searching the fares. I hope you find something that'll work.

I thought of you today while I was at lunch with some friends...I ordered some shrimp and I had to examine them for poop sacks.;)

I started reading that sentence and I was like, "isn't that nice...Winkers thought of me today" Then I got to the end of the sentence. HA! :rotfl:

And to think I made the following post, just a little further up the page:

Yes! We are glad to have her here! :hug:

:)

That was an interesting discussion we had on the shrimp though, wasn't it? Did you read about Liesa's shrimp wontons over on her thread?

Eww. Hope you're feeling better this morning.

I'm about to brave a cup of coffee, if that's any indication...

Why thank you. I try to only inspire the best thoughts in people. :lmao:

I started reading that sentence and I was like, "isn't that nice...Winkers thought of me today" Then I got to the end of the sentence. HA! :rotfl:

And to think I made the following post, just a little further up the page:

:)

That was an interesting discussion we had on the shrimp though, wasn't it? Did you read about Liesa's shrimp wontons over on her thread?

And to think---- she was thinking of me and POOP SACKS??!!! :scared1:

You gotta love THAT!

I still have that shrimp in the fridge. They are cooked now, and ready to be made into a delectable alfredo in a couple of hours. I'm actually gonna brave it again. :cool1:

I think I'll always think of you when I check my shrimp....

How did we get on that subject anyway? I just remember that your wife feels the same way I do about the excrement vein.

I still have that shrimp in the fridge. They are cooked now, and ready to be made into a delectable alfredo in a couple of hours. I'm actually gonna brave it again. :cool1:

mine was cooked and smothered with alfredo..:love:

I'm about to brave a cup of coffee, if that's any indication...

Oh. :sick: I guess it might take a while to recover. Hang in there.

And to think---- she was thinking of me and POOP SACKS??!!! :scared1:

She probably thought of both of us, but I think the Poop Sacks was intended for me. We had a long discussion about them after my 'Ohana post in my TR. I called them a "vein" and she called them a "poop sack".

Cooking will make a world of difference, I'm sure!

I think I'll always think of you when I check my shrimp....

How did we get on that subject anyway? I just remember that your wife feels the same way I do about the excrement vein.

My 'Ohana post ---> Link

I said my wife only ate one shrimp because they weren't de-veined and you wholeheartedly agreed (and brought out that whole "poop sack" rhetoric).

Oh. :sick: I guess it might take a while to recover. Hang in there.

She probably thought of both of us, but I think the Poop Sacks was intended for me. We had a long discussion about them after my 'Ohana post in my TR. I called them a "vein" and she called them a "poop sack".

Cooking will make a world of difference, I'm sure!

Now I get it!! We've got cross-over subjects going on both our threads. WHOA! How often does THAT happen??!! Do-do-do-do (ala Twilight Zone)

Mine were pretty clean. No poop sacks that needed culling. I hate doing that job. Grosses me out. Can you imagine that as a job?? "Herro, my name is Pan Wah, and I crean the srimp poo sack."

Now I get it!! We've got cross-over subjects going on both our threads. WHOA! How often does THAT happen??!! Do-do-do-do (ala Twilight Zone)

Yes, that was strange timing.

Mine were pretty clean. No poop sacks that needed culling. I hate doing that job. Grosses me out. Can you imagine that as a job?? "Herro, my name is Pan Wah, and I crean the srimp poo sack."

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

How did you come up with "Pan Wah" by the way? That's a great name!

Um, what's all this talk about shrimp and their poop sack??? Did someone have a bad shrimp encounter? I must know as I am an avid shrimp eater!

Tribilín;34992657 said:
And I always think of winkers when I see those posters with models posing with cars :love:

Yes, like that Whitsnake video from the late '80's with Tawny Kitaen rolling around on the cars. Or so I'm told.

Um, what's all this talk about shrimp and their poop sack??? Did someone have a bad shrimp encounter? I must know as I am an avid shrimp eater!

Well it started with the discussion after the 'Ohana post in my TR. You can start on this page but you'll find it down towards the bottom of the page, right after the TR installment. That's where we got into the whole "poop sack" vs. "vein" discussion.

Then, more recently, Liesa (All7OfUs) had what you could call a "bad shrimp encounter" which can be read here. Fortunately, all affected are better now, I believe.

Hi Jenbear,

That would have been me. It was an accidental non-cooking incident I blame on idiocy (sp?). You can read about the unfortunate incident here:

Reason to be Thankful #435

Just so the pimping my own PTR becomes overly obvious to our host (sorry, Glenn!) I'll just offer a humble invitation to join our lunacy over there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter