The Elite Dis - Archives :P

Just out of curiosity is anyone west coast besides me? I tend to log on after dinner and there are no guild members on :( . No biggie, I was just wanting to know.

-Stacey

Hey guys- today I'll be on around 6pm-? EST today, because I've got school then A few friends and I are hanging out. I'll be back around 6, like I said, and we can plunder some Navy ships/ work on your quests or what ever. I'm planning on staying online probably all night? Idk, I'll just see how it goes. Anyways- I hope all of you "Elite Dis" Members have a great day and see you tonight!

154ujyf.png

2j50sie.png

^Here is a logo for the guild, more graphics will be coming out when the site does, use this anyway you want. :)

Note: Top logo's background is plain white, the bottom logo's background isn't plain white, it is the color of Dis' background.

Also, I know a lot of people were wondering what the site will look like. Here is a preview of the site. Remember, that's only a preview, there is text on the site ;).

ETA: Some time tonight I will post the link to the preview website, which will include a contact us page, a home/info page, and a other page (which will include logos, toolbar, etc.).

Looks gread dude!

Whats our color? blue?
Thanks, we don't have a color, I just used a skin from another site I own.
It's great to see the guild grow like this. The site looks awesome dude!

Thank ye :)

Drum roll please, here is the preview site:
http://theelitedis.co.nr

So far there is only two pages, that are visible at least. We will keep the preview site up until I finish the rest of it. Please post, pm, or email (by contact us) any comments you may have.

Enjoy!
(I won't be on much tonight guys, sorry :()

It's not a country, it's just a free redirect URL - better & shorter than the subdomain you would have gotten if WWEDUDE hadn't gone for the .co.nr url.

It's not a country, it's just a free redirect URL - better & shorter than the subdomain you would have gotten if WWEDUDE hadn't gone for the .co.nr url.

Yes, as it is just a small dis guild, there is no need for a .com . But you never know what can be on the horizon if we do grow it more of the Dis Community.

NOTE: Coding was mixed up between Contact Us and Preview page. I am sorry, I will be fixing the preview page. It should be done very soon.

Can you not put "Seaturtledude" on the site? Just Edward Stormeagle? Thanks! pirate:

Sure, when I get around to all that stuff :thumbsup2

Also some small updates:
  • The front page has been changed, so the well image doesn't go as much off the bottom of the page.
  • The bottom of the contact us page has been given a nice little image rotator, with all the banners from my new kit for PotCO Fan Sites.

Sure, when I get around to all that stuff :thumbsup2

Also some small updates:
  • The front page has been changed, so the well image doesn't go as much off the bottom of the page.
  • The bottom of the contact us page has been given a nice little image rotator, with all the banners from my new kit for PotCO Fan Sites.

Thanks! The site is looking really nice! I'll probably be on for most of the night out plundering. I'm trying to save up for a frigate so we can go after bigger ships and get bigger cargo, etc. So far I have 3000 gold in 3 days, I'm hoping to get at least 1500-2000 tonight. If you guys see me out on the ocean, you're free to come along and take down some Navy ships! pirate:

I probably wont get on tonight, hopefully some tomorrow. Good luck pillaging all :)

Nice to see you in the game Pirateemery! I believe we now have about 22 members! That's amazing! Just an update - Notoriety 15; Voodoo-7; Cutlass-7;Pistol-4;Dagger-3; Light Frigate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter