The Elite Dis - Archives :P

Me and sea got like 400 gold in one pillage. I will be adding events tonight to the XD page. :)

Also I have elected the first officer of the Dis Guild, which would be Sea.

Sorry guys, me computer froze, not even going to both getting back on I have to go soon, good luck :)

I'm about to get on, if no one is around though I'll probably log my other pirate on instead. Samantha will be on for a little while though.

-Stacey

I'll be logging in tomorrow when I get off work! My main guy is Dann-Jacques La Puette (lv22). If nothing else, you can't miss the name (long story behind it).

Do we have a guild server/ocean yet? Just a thought, it works well because then you have a better chance of running into other members, or even non-members that read this thread instead of having to come back here and see where people are. My other pirate;s guild always plays on Martinaba for example. Usually the more often the server is quiet the better, so one in the middle or bottom of the list.

-Stacey

I'll be logging in tomorrow when I get off work! My main guy is Dann-Jacques La Puette (lv22). If nothing else, you can't miss the name (long story behind it).
Great! Thinking about joining the guild? pirate:
Do we have a guild server/ocean yet? Just a thought, it works well because then you have a better chance of running into other members, or even non-members that read this thread instead of having to come back here and see where people are. My other pirate;s guild always plays on Martinaba for example. Usually the more often the server is quiet the better, so one in the middle or bottom of the list.

-Stacey

I'm not quite sure. It can be arranged for the DIS guild to get a server, I think we just have to discuss it with WWEDUDE. We also need a name. pirate:

-Stacey

I'm not quite sure. It can be arranged for the DIS guild to get a server, I think we just have to discuss it with WWEDUDE. We also need a name. pirate:

I think that would be a great idea, I know we did briefly talk about it before. Just post a server, I probably would perfer a quite one. We could even play on Martinaba, doesn't matter.

Also, I started a bit work on the guild website, which I think would be easier to use then the xd page, if you have any suggestions on something you would like to see on the website, please pm me.

Guild website would be a great idea! I'll probably be on from 3:30 - 6:30. (I have to do homework now @_@). Then from 9:30-?.

The guild website is a great idea! I was gonna recommend one because as me being from the UK - am unable to access DXD US. I also can't get unlimited access for POTCO. :(!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!