The Elite Dis - Archives :P

yay i joined the guild:P
ill be getting unlimited access if i like the game too.
where do i find navy soldiers btw? :rotfl:

Navy Soldiers can be found on Navy Flag Ships (when you board them), a lot can be found on Fort Charles in Port Royal (facing the water on PR, its on the far right side), another great place is Thieves Den in Tortuga.

I am in another great guild, but I recommend you start a thread with just guild names in it - we did this and it helps a lot!

For example

VMK name - Pirate name

Peri Peri Brownsword

Just have one person keep track and keep editing the top post to reflect everyone, that way you can find each other easier, plus hook up with other VMK'ers who are also DIS who play pirates.

I can easily do that in first post, I will put down the ones we started, then people can just post to add on.

Hmm. I'm here. I'll probably be on for a little bit now then more this afternoon. I can't be on for some of the time because of a barbeque. But then I'll be on later tonight. pirate:

Has anyone had the weird lag glitch where the Navy soldier's bayonet stabs can hit you from twenty feet away?

If I wanted to fight Sephiroth, I'd play Crisis Core or Kingdom Hearts.

I have recently joined the PotCO DIS Guild. My name on there is Pics because they didn't approve amazingsuperpixie. I have seen a couple of you on there, but not many of you know me I don't think lol.

Ah, no one has been on like all today, to busy questing, eh? I'll be on for maybe an hour or so now if anyone else is on, we can plunder some Navy ships or whatever. If not I'll see all of you later.

Ah, no one has been on like all today, to busy questing, eh? I'll be on for maybe an hour or so now if anyone else is on, we can plunder some Navy ships or whatever. If not I'll see all of you later.

I'm up for it! pirate:

Sorry I haven't been able to get on much, I have been busy, and on top of that working on the website. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter