The DisFort's Chit Chat Cafe

Ok leaving for disney on saterday! I dont want to screw up like last time, so to avoid the city, coming from the north, i should take 95 to 528 and then across to disney? Right? We are staying at Jacksonville north koa ( st marrys) the night before. I do not, do not want to go through the city especially if they still have the constrution still going on. Added 3 hours to the trip last time and wasn't fun towing since the lanes were not big enough.

You are on the right track Syd. stay on 95 to exit 212 that will be Fla 407 I believe and that will bring you to 528. 528 will bring you directly to I 4 at about just north of Disney Springs. Or you can get off 528 AT AND TAKE 417 south and come to I 4, one exit below WORLD DRIVE

Last edited:
Good , ty. And now i just saw a puddle of oil under the new truck ,lol. Had the oil changed, they eaither cross threaded it or damaged the filter somehow. Always something. Leaves will have to eait untill after dinner i guess. Never vut the lawn in the dark. Good thing it will only take 2 hours. Lol.

Ok, i can't win today, truck is fixed. Went to do leaves hit a root bent the blade. Dropped the deck, changed the blades, mower keeps stalling out. Figured it was the carb flote, because it stalls under power, and then i can restart it in a few. Nope, cleaned the carb float , changed the plug and filter and gas, still nothing. May be the selanoid, but at this point if o remove the whole thing I'll just put in a new one. Will get a new carb in the mail. It comes saterday, so packing up to leave, and fixing the lawn mower and doing the leaves. Fun! Lawn has 2 cuts around the outside. Lol.

Ok, i can't win today, truck is fixed. Went to do leaves hit a root bent the blade. Dropped the deck, changed the blades, mower keeps stalling out. Figured it was the carb flote, because it stalls under power, and then i can restart it in a few. Nope, cleaned the carb float , changed the plug and filter and gas, still nothing. May be the selanoid, but at this point if o remove the whole thing I'll just put in a new one. Will get a new carb in the mail. It comes saterday, so packing up to leave, and fixing the lawn mower and doing the leaves. Fun! Lawn has 2 cuts around the outside. Lol.
One of the major reasons we live in a condo. I HATE yardwork.

Safe travels.

Sounds like you are heading South at the right time. We are supposed to be below freezing early next week.

j

Did you bump a safety that it shutting it down when you engage the pto? I had a seat switch wire rub apart and do that to me.

Did you bump a safety that it shutting it down when you engage the pto? I had a seat switch wire rub apart and do that to me.
Ill check it. Its a good idea i havent thought of. Trying to get the leaves sorted before leaving sunday.

Ok good is packed a day early. I hope the new carb comes in tomorrow before dusk. Otherwise the leaves will have to sort themselves for a few weeks!

He rides well, CG's pretty empty for Halloween weekend, of course the constant deluge of rain may be dampening everything, I hate rain travel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter