The Bachelor 17 Sean Lowe NO SPOILERS

Yep, my bad!!!!
My fingers must be typing faster than my brain.
Of course Tierra is trouble too.
But this wasn't about Tierra!!!!!

I swear, I think I have a disability when it comes to namess!!! :scared:

If I remember correctly, Kacie wasn't even talking about Tierra being trouble. I think she was talking about tension between Amanda and Desiree, but I could be remembering that wrong!

Yes, it was Amanda and Des. Which boggles my mind even further.... WHY was Kacie telling him that there's tension between 2 of the girls?? Why Why Why? What the heck was she trying to prove or get across to Sean??? :confused3 I was shaking my head during the entire conversation. I didn't get the point of it and obviously Sean didn't either.

I can see if one finds out that a girl is not there for the guy or there's a boyfriend back home.... but this had nothing to do with ANYTHING!

I really liked Kacie from Ben's season. She was my favorite, and I was so excited to see her back. But gosh, she's had a couple of screws come loose or something...

I'm just catching up, I haven't been following this thread or read the comments yet but I have to say I am surprised we are 4 (or 3?) episodes in and I'm shocked I still love Sean. He seems like a great guy to me, and so handsome. Right now my favorite girls are Ashlee, Catherine and Desiree. Sean really nailed Kacie when he said she was acting crazy, she had such crazy eyes when they were talking it was creepy! :eek::lmao: I did like her in Ben's season but I am remembering now that she went to Ben's hotel room to warn him about Courtney which in hindsight was a bit crazy too.

I thought the date he had with Ashlee with the two chronically ill girls was really sweet, and I thought it was genuine that he got teary eyed when Ashlee told him about being adopted. I want to leave my husband and marry Sean! :lmao: My DD24 thinks I am a nut and she also thinks that only older women like Sean. She may be right about that. :lmao:

I started the thread and haven't been back since. I never understood when other people did that. LOL But life got complicated (and my laptop broke, meaning I actually have to sit up, as I am, at the desktop. Geez! ;)) Still have to catch up on the thread, from page one. Work work work!

I didn't think the art prank was particularly funny, and I do hate when EVERY SINGLE BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE wants to see how someone will handle a situation, and then goes on to praise them for doing so (can't they get some new writers???), BUT I think it was SO obviously a prank, and she knew it.

I know this is a totally stupid idea, but I wish they'd actually have a season where it was all about finding love. :lmao: I mean, find 25 people who, at the very least, have A LOT in common with the Bachelor/Bachelorette and not just fill certain roles (the villain, the overly sensitive one, the this/that), have those vying for his/her love NOT share bedrooms so that there's less time to get to hate each other, don't take them all over the world (so that there aren't people in it JUST for the opportunity to go all over the world), don't put them on ridiculous group dates, etc. Is that too much to ask? :lmao:

.....not watching.....still...not....watching......

.....okay, you got it outta me - I DID peek here and there....there, ya HAPPY now?

Mary Anne, YES I agree with you! I always hate how they make them do horribly scary things. Then it shows that they can "get through anything together."

Mary Anne, YES I agree with you! I always hate how they make them do horribly scary things. Then it shows that they can "get through anything together."

I agree, it drives me crazy that they will judge them on something stupid like willingess to jump out of a helicopter into the ocean rather than genuinely desirable personality traits. How many times in your life as a couple will she be required to jump out of a helicopter/repel down a building/walk up a bridge/etc?

But hey, as long as she's got an adventurous spirit who cares if she's narcissistic/alcoholic/drama queen/shopping addict/etc.?

Yep, my bad!!!!
My fingers must be typing faster than my brain.
Of course Tierra is trouble too.
But this wasn't about Tierra!!!!!

I swear, I think I have a disability when it comes to namess!!! :scared:

Oh, don't feel bad. If the girls were different and interesting it would be a lot easier to tell them apart.

ebtbmom said:
I agree, it drives me crazy that they will judge them on something stupid like willingess to jump out of a helicopter into the ocean rather than genuinely desirable personality traits. How many times in your life as a couple will she be required to jump out of a helicopter/repel down a building/walk up a bridge/etc?

But hey, as long as she's got an adventurous spirit who cares if she's narcissistic/alcoholic/drama queen/shopping addict/etc.?

Oh, don't feel bad. If the girls were different and interesting it would be a lot easier to tell them apart.

LOL, my husband and I have repelled down a building exactly zero times, yet we've managed to be happily married for over 17 years.

If they want to have dates to see if they will stand the test of time, they should have them do yard work, clean a whole house in an hour, do a diaper changing competition, moderate a spirited debate between the inlaws, and grocery shop on a budget. I'd watch that!

....well, anything except escape those pesky media hounds....popcorn::

I'm just catching up, I haven't been following this thread or read the comments yet but I have to say I am surprised we are 4 (or 3?) episodes in and I'm shocked I still love Sean. He seems like a great guy to me, and so handsome. Right now my favorite girls are Ashlee, Catherine and Desiree. Sean really nailed Kacie when he said she was acting crazy, she had such crazy eyes when they were talking it was creepy! :eek::lmao: I did like her in Ben's season but I am remembering now that she went to Ben's hotel room to warn him about Courtney which in hindsight was a bit crazy too.

I thought the date he had with Ashlee with the two chronically ill girls was really sweet, and I thought it was genuine that he got teary eyed when Ashlee told him about being adopted. I want to leave my husband and marry Sean! :lmao: My DD24 thinks I am a nut and she also thinks that only older women like Sean. She may be right about that. :lmao:

See, I was so confused by her conversation - I assumed she was going to talk about Tierra, and then when she mentioned Desiree and Amanda, I was stunned and kept waiting for her to bring Tierra into it. :crazy2: Maybe she was going to talk about Tierra and then chickened out because she realized that Sean was fooled and his body language was a little cool.

I started the thread and haven't been back since. I never understood when other people did that. LOL But life got complicated (and my laptop broke, meaning I actually have to sit up, as I am, at the desktop. Geez! ;)) Still have to catch up on the thread, from page one. Work work work!

I didn't think the art prank was particularly funny, and I do hate when EVERY SINGLE BACHELOR/BACHELORETTE wants to see how someone will handle a situation, and then goes on to praise them for doing so (can't they get some new writers???), BUT I think it was SO obviously a prank, and she knew it.

I know this is a totally stupid idea, but I wish they'd actually have a season where it was all about finding love. :lmao: I mean, find 25 people who, at the very least, have A LOT in common with the Bachelor/Bachelorette and not just fill certain roles (the villain, the overly sensitive one, the this/that), have those vying for his/her love NOT share bedrooms so that there's less time to get to hate each other, don't take them all over the world (so that there aren't people in it JUST for the opportunity to go all over the world), don't put them on ridiculous group dates, etc. Is that too much to ask? :lmao:

Welcome back! Life happens! I know it is so stupid to even begin to think that any of this resembles real life.

.....not watching.....still...not....watching......

.....okay, you got it outta me - I DID peek here and there....there, ya HAPPY now?

and yet....here you are!:rotfl2: You can just read here and find out all about it so it's all good. :cool1:

Yes, I would have to say that unless you are a spy or something you probably won't be called on to do any of those things on a regular basis.

LOL, my husband and I have repelled down a building exactly zero times, yet we've managed to be happily married for over 17 years.

If they want to have dates to see if they will stand the test of time, they should have them do yard work, clean a whole house in an hour, do a diaper changing competition, moderate a spirited debate between the inlaws, and grocery shop on a budget. I'd watch that!

Now there would be a show to do! Spend a weekend cooped up in with two toddlers and a dog - with the task of cleaning the house and yard work while keeping the little ones happy and cared for, and creating quality time for each other, too!:lmao:

....well, anything except escape those pesky media hounds....popcorn::

:thumbsup2

I think they will keep Tierra and Amanda around asking as possible for drama and ratings. And I think they may keep a couple of others for diversity because the show has been getting slammed for that. I think it is probably already down to 3-4 real candidates and the rest are just there to fill 2 hours.

I agree! Can I also add cleaning up vomit from a child who specializes in projectile vomiting and dealing with crazy relatives?

I guess missed a lot when I switched channels. :eek: But no one was watching with me online the first hour. It's no fun that way. It's like sitting at a sorority meeting alone. :sad:

I guess missed a lot when I switched channels. :eek: But no one was watching with me online the first hour. It's no fun that way. It's like sitting at a sorority meeting alone. :sad:

That's how it is for me - I'm two hrs behind everyone.

They should get the flu at the same time.

DH and I were on our honeymoon and were in Cambodia when I got sick first with some kind of virus. A few hours later DH got it. We were staying in a small room hotel/guest hour with a bedroom and a bathroom and no air conditioning. We still laugh about it.

Almost 29 years here, still hanging in. Never once jumped off a building. And I'd be saying to Sean, or anyone else, at the top of that building "See ya...no man is worth this." :thumbsup2
I agree! Can I also add cleaning up vomit from a child who specializes in projectile vomiting and dealing with crazy relatives?
With a broken washing machine, and how about a backed up septic tank for good measure? ;)

30 years here and every week I say to my husband I can't believe we have managed this long without ziplining over alligaters, cliff diving, scaling a building, etc and so forth. But like all of you I suggest to him that they throw some real life situations at them (and not the kind they call real life...don't you love it when they have popcorn and movies at home; a mansion rented home and not paid for by the reality stars and say this is what it would be like real life???). Real life would be job loss, a stack of bills you aren't sure what to do with, and all those other tough decisions that come out of nowhere!

Liz

30 years here and every week I say to my husband I can't believe we have managed this long without ziplining over alligaters, cliff diving, scaling a building, etc and so forth. But like all of you I suggest to him that they throw some real life situations at them (and not the kind they call real life...don't you love it when they have popcorn and movies at home; a mansion rented home and not paid for by the reality stars and say this is what it would be like real life???). Real life would be job loss, a stack of bills you aren't sure what to do with, and all those other tough decisions that come out of nowhere!

Liz

Another 30-year couple here and I so agree with y'all!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter