The Bachelor 17 Sean Lowe NO SPOILERS

This is what I know. Sean's dad is a large State Farm agent in Irving, TX. Sean was an employee of another State Farm agent. So, he should be looking for something bigger and better because being a State Farm agent team member is not gonna make you wealthy by any means. I'm sure before he got this gig his intention was to become an agent one day. I have noticed that somehow State Farm keeps having people pop up in this series. Sean was a State Farm agent team member, Roberto Martinez was going through the process of opening his own State Farm agency while on Ali's season. He has now switched to being a Farmer's agent. Plus the guy that Melissa Rycroft married is now a State Farm agent. For some reason I just think it's weird.

How do you think Jimmy Kimmel did predicting the final four? I pretty much had the same list.

I have a prediction for the next bachelorette. I'll put it in white in case people think it's a spoiler (but it's not, just my spidey-sense):

I think it will be Robyn Howard. Many people have been waiting for a black bachelor/bachelorette and I think she might have a good chance at it if she makes it close to the end. She's smart, pretty and obviously doesn't care about race.
Remember! If you quote me the white part will show up!

What the heck was up with the girl in the horrible yellow dress with very odd jewelry that would just stare and not answer anyone when they spoke to her?? I don't remember her name but she was WEIRD!!!!

Tierra bugs me, she is a SNOT.

Okay, I will be the first to weigh in on Kacie B (from Tennessee, as I call her)

I liked her when first seeing her on the prev. season!
And, for sure, she is probably way more mature than most of the girls.
Hasn't she been able to be fully engaged with everyone without any of the drama?

But, that look that she can get on her face.
Surely most of you know what I mean by 'that look'.
It comes off as condescending!
I know that some of it is in the editing... But it is like that look is just always there!

I am still trying to figure out why she is really there.
Sean, obviously, does not see her as a great love-at-first-sight match.
I am just not seeing it.
She claims she is there because she realizes that Sean is 'a good man'.
But, it takes a lot more than that!
Is that the only 'good man' that she feels that she must go after him, because her biological clock is ticking? I don't know her age. (I know I could look it up) But, she is seriously starting to look like more like 40 than 20's-30...

Of course, it could just be for the experience and the money!!!!

But, that look that she can get on her face.
Surely most of you know what I mean by 'that look'.
It comes off as condescending!
I know that some of it is in the editing... But it is like that look is just always there!

I am still trying to figure out why she is really there.
Sean, obviously, does not see her as a great love-at-first-sight match.
I am just not seeing it.
She claims she is there because she realizes that Sean is 'a good man'.
But, it takes a lot more than that!
Is that the only 'good man' that she feels that she must go after him, because her biological clock is ticking? I don't know her age. (I know I could look it up) But, she is seriously starting to look like more like 40 than 20's-30...

Of course, it could just be for the experience and the money!!!!
I also saw "the look" you're talking about and I thought it was more of a "BTDT and you poor girls don't know what's going to hit you!" look. I think she's in it for the $$ but didn't have the guts to do Bachelor Pad.

I thought Kacie B. was pretty nasty about that curly haired girl leaving. She was so sweet on Ben's season. I'm not so sure I like her now.

Can't wait for that model to be kicked off. She is way too "look at ME!!!"

Anyone on board for tonight's train wreck? :cool1:

I've got some red wine and I'm going to take a sip anytime someone says "connection", "chemistry", "one arm", or "right reason".

I do have to work tomorrow though!

Anyone on board for tonight's train wreck? :cool1:

I've got some red wine and I'm going to take a sip anytime someone says "connection", "chemistry", "one arm", or "right reason".

I do have to work tomorrow though!

How are we supposed to get you up off the couch later to get you into bed? :faint:

Dag, Kacie B went nuts. I can't believe she didn't realize that this wasn't Bachelor mistake 101. Maybe she thought as ex cast members they had some sort of special "connection" that no one else had?:confused3

Is Kacie high on something? She is totally not making any sense. Her eyes look funny tonight, too, like she's not all there.
172.gif

is it me, or is Ashley's hair significantly shorter in the confessional? she's wearing the same dress, but her hair looks totally different. it doesn't just look like it's the front layer. it looks shorter.

Oh yeah, Kacie is out of there!

Tierra is not a very good actress!

I'm changing my mind about Ashley. I think she really is a nice girl who has overcome so much, and could be a good match for Sean.

I'm changing my mind about Ashley. I think she really is a nice girl who has overcome so much, and could be a good match for Sean.

Do you think that Tierra even really fell down the stairs? Did anyone actually see her fall or did they just see her lying there? I say this because she really popped up off the back board and didn't seem to phased to potentially have a concussion.

I'm liking AshLee more than I thought I would, and I'm liking Kacie less. That was a pretty awesome date.

Do you think that Tierra even really fell down the stairs? Did anyone actually see her fall or did they just see her lying there? I say this because she really popped up off the back board and didn't seem to phased to potentially have a concussion.

No one seemed to see her fall, and she sure seemed chipper when she was talking to Sean. I think maybe she slipped a little, but then decided to milk it into an opportunity to spend time with Sean. I don't trust her at all. I think AshLee handled the delay in starting their date pretty well, at least outwardly.

So is Kacie gone? I didn't even finish watching the show. It was so lame tonight. More immaturity than past seasons. I decided I'd rather watch all the blood & gore of Kevin Bacon chasing a serial killer. :eek:

I'm watching very time shifted. The swim suits the gave to the girls were really ugly and then they scratched out the logos which made them even uglier. NONE of them fit well.

Yep, Kacie is GONE. So glad. She was irritating and I didn't think they had ANYTHING going on between them at all.

Is Kacie high on something? She is totally not making any sense. Her eyes look funny tonight, too, like she's not all there.
172.gif

I was wondering the same thing! I don't know what happened to her - she has looked all haggard and strange the whole time. Sneaky and B****y and arrogant. Not the girl I thought she was at all. I wonder if she's broke and under alot of pressure to make something happen to bring money in :upsidedow

::yes::

Terrible. She even had that little smirk on her face when she was alone with Sean - why can't guys see when a girl is being a drama queen?

I didn't notice her before, but I think she's kept quiet because she needs to trust before she opens up. What a beautiful date - I really like and respect both of them so much. They made me cry. I think Sean really is really a good guy. Look at him bringing the dog for Sarah - that was so sweet!

No, she was just finding a way to get some time alone with Sean

I'm liking AshLee more than I thought I would, and I'm liking Kacie less. That was a pretty awesome date.

Yes, they are both pretty special. Those girls had so much fun! I love it!

So is Kacie gone? I didn't even finish watching the show. It was so lame tonight. More immaturity than past seasons. I decided I'd rather watch all the blood & gore of Kevin Bacon chasing a serial killer. :eek:

Yep, he walked her out at the start of the rose ceremony - he respects her too much to make her stay through the RC She looks terrible.

I actually enjoyed tonight. It seemed like alot of true colors came out, even if Sean didn't see all of it - too bad Scarey Amanda and Tiara are still there.:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter