The Bachelor 17 Sean Lowe NO SPOILERS

MaryAnnDVC

"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
Couldn't find a thread :confused3 except the spoiler one. If there is a "no spoiler" thread, let me know and I'll edit the title and post a link to the real one.

I'm IN!! I think Sean is hot, plus I need a reason to like Mondays again.

emer95 said:
I'm IN!! I think Sean is hot, plus I need a reason to like Mondays again.
LOL I agree! I just hope I still like Sean by the end of the season. And when the season ends for shows like this (ie, Survivor) it throws off my whole week. :)

Couldn't find a thread :confused3 except the spoiler one. If there is a "no spoiler" thread, let me know and I'll edit the title and post a link to the real one.

Nope. This is now it. You've created our new hangout. You are now in charge of picking up all the thongs we throw at the TV on Monday nites. :laundy:

Here is the link to the Spoiler thread. Archived now on the 1st page for those who want to talk spoilers as the gals wind down to the Final 6-ish. That is usually when people get antsy to talk about spoilers.

SPOILER THREAD:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3042648
SPOILER THREAD.

I'm planning to be in!! I'm having surgery tomorrow so hoping I get in a room with someone who want mind the show...or maybe even a room to myself!! Looking forward to the show!!!

I'm planning to be in!! I'm having surgery tomorrow so hoping I get in a room with someone who want mind the show...or maybe even a room to myself!! Looking forward to the show!!!

Hope things go well tomorrow and you get a private room. I am in. With no Survivor or Am Race, I am looking forward to the Bach.!:thumbsup2

Nope. This is now it. You've created our new hangout. You are now in charge of picking up all the thongs we throw at the TV on Monday nites. :laundy:

Here is the link to the Spoiler thread. Archived now on the 1st page for those who want to talk spoilers as the gals wind down to the Final 6-ish. That is usually when people get antsy to talk about spoilers.

SPOILER THREAD:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3042648
SPOILER THREAD.
Ew...I didn't know I would be on thong patrol! :crazy: I'll need thong tongs please!

And just an FYI for those who absolutely DO NOT WANT TO KNOW SPOILERS...don't go anywhere near that other thread...if you roll over it (as I accidentally did), it already names the final "X" number of people. I caught one name. :rolleyes: I need to be more careful, but I wish it was lower in the post so it wouldn't show up. Oh well...it's the DIS.
Hope it goes well! Nothing like a little brainless TV to entertain one's self while recovering from surgery! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to tonight. Oh geez, I need a life. :laughing: Should we place bets on how long it takes for him to take his shirt off? Oh wait...that will run in the opening every week! ::yes:: I HATE when they do that. :blush:

I hope your surgery went well! I would think being on meds would make the show even funnier to watch. :upsidedow

Should these Bachelors keep saying, "I'm only going to ask a girl once, in this life, to marry me. . .? We know they always break up with whoever they've asked. So THAT is not true. :p

DH came to turn on the game when he and Arie were talking about kissing.

i thought the "will you accept this rose" and "it's not you, it's me" parts were cute though.

MARE!!!!!

I know one of the girls!:eek: I cannot believe she is one The Bachelor!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter