The Bachelor 17 Sean Lowe NO SPOILERS

My 15 year old has an adorable boy that has been asking her out and she refuses, says he's boring. As we watched last night, I told her Sean is boring! I thought the guiness thing was creepy.

We like Des.

And kacie went nuts. What was up with the Speed Racer dress?

Is Kacie high on something? She is totally not making any sense. Her eyes look funny tonight, too, like she's not all there.
172.gif

She's NOT all there, never has been. She's a needy, attention seeker. She has no good example in her life of how to be sophisticated or gracious. At least Shawn saw that in her.

The Guinness thing skeeved me out.

I loved the suprise in the limo. THAT was thoughtful and nice. I would have gotten in that limo and gone home though.:moped:

I don't know how to communicate and not make spoilers. Too hard.

She's NOT all there, never has been. She's a needy, attention seeker. She has no good example in her life of how to be sophisticated or gracious. At least Shawn saw that in her.

The Guinness thing skeeved me out.

I loved the suprise in the limo. THAT was thoughtful and nice. I would have gotten in that limo and gone home though.:moped:

I don't know how to communicate and not make spoilers. Too hard.

It hard to post and not give away things

One can see my prev. post about Kacie...
Yep, she got sent home!

I have a totally different view than Shortbun though.
I had begun to see Kacie for who she is during the prev. season she was on.
I do think that she is 'needy' in the way that anybody her age sees their biological clock ticking and 'needs to find a man'.
IMHO, there has never been ANY connection between her and Shawn, except for that... 'he would be a good man'...

Funny thing, I have known a woman, who also is from Middle Tennessee, and the similarities are striking.
I learned that I just did not like that girl at all. Like Kacie, trying to act laid back, no drama or attention seeking, but then moving in at the first good opportunity to try to take control and make her move.
I no longer have anything to do with her.

And, that dress. the first thing I said when I saw it was, "Does she think that scrap of spandex is a dress?"

Can't believe that psycho Amanda is still in!

I do think that she is 'needy' in the way that anybody her age sees their biological clock ticking and 'needs to find a man'.
Really? She's only 25. I thought 30 was the magic "biological clock" age. Personally, my biological clock was still broken when I was 30 and hadn't even been unpacked when I was 25 :rotfl:.

And, that dress. the first thing I said when I saw it was, "Does she think that scrap of spandex is a dress?"
I thought it looked like it was made of neoprene. Blech.

Well, if, indeed, her age is truly 25... she does not look or act like it.

At one point, she looked like a nearly 40 year old stalking a much younger man!!!!!

Could she be an alcoholic who has been able (until now) to handle her booze well????

And, there does not seem to be any real romantic chemistry there... Only her comments about how she came to see Sean as 'a good man'.

Kacie was a disappointment for sure, but after the meltdown she had on the last show I had a feeling it was going to fall apart here somehow.

Glad Kacie is gone. She irritated me. If there was any chemistry <take a drink> between her and Shawn then it would have happened at one of their Bachelor get togethers. There was *nothing* between them and I felt awkward whenever she would talk to Shawn.

That dress thing she was wearing was very ugly.

Never liked Kacie but that whole conversation was just awkward and made no sense.

This season has been really boring so far and I think Sean is one of the worst Bachelors yet.

Never liked Kacie but that whole conversation was just awkward and made no sense.

This season has been really boring so far and I think Sean is one of the worst Bachelors yet.

Yeah, that was one awkward conversation for sure. Even my husband was like, huh? What is she saying?

I was telling him too that if I had applied for the show and then they told me the bachelor was Sean, I would have said nevermind. :rotfl:

Dag, Kacie B went nuts. I can't believe she didn't realize that this wasn't Bachelor mistake 101. Maybe she thought as ex cast members they had some sort of special "connection" that no one else had?:confused3

Exactly. Doesn't she realize that tattling on the other women guarantees you a ride in a limo?

Thought it was funny seeing Sarah smile when Tierra fell down the stairs. She knew right away what was up. Oh, and I loved her dog!!

Yep, they are going to try to keep some drama/excitement going with Tierra. The need it!!!!

Hey, who was the girl who played that lame 'joke' when she read that date card???

Cat0727 said:

I'm glad I wast the only one who didn't understand that conversation. I even went back and watched it twice. I still didn't get it.

I am guessing that she wanted to tip Sean off that Tierra is trouble... that there is drama between her and another girl. Hoping that he would would accept what she had to say, send them home, and give her brownie points.

NOT!!!!

The trick was to do that while trying to sound completely neutral. So, she couldn't come out directly and say "Well, Tierra 'this' and Tierra 'that'...." Because it would look like she was tying to dish on a girl that she didn't personally like.

Anyhow.. it was all just strange!!!!

One would think that of all the girls... this being her second go-round, that she would know that Bachelorette 101 rule!!!!

Yep, they are going to try to keep some drama/excitement going with Tierra. The need it!!!!

Hey, who was the girl who played that lame 'joke' when she read that date card???

I think that was Tierra.

Just to clarify on the "no spoilers" thing, can we post what's happening as its happening? I thought that was ok but that we shouldn't post what we hear may happen on future episodes. How are we doing this, don't want to be the one to spoil it! :flower3:

I think that was Tierra.

Just to clarify on the "no spoilers" thing, can we post what's happening as its happening? I thought that was ok but that we shouldn't post what we hear may happen on future episodes. How are we doing this, don't want to be the one to spoil it! :flower3:

Once it already airs, it's free game! We don't post what we hear might happen on future episodes. What's hard is staying away from reading when you are in a different time zone :rotfl2:

I think I'm a couple weeks behind-last night I watched the episode where Sean had a "valuable" piece of art crash down, and he watched from behind the scenes to see the girl's reaction. Does anyone else think this was just plain mean, mean, mean. Then when he offered her the rose, she hesitated, because, she said, of the prank he'd played on her. Apparently she was just kidding, but I truly WOULD have hesitated. Hopefully the producers forced him to do that-I wouldn't have laughed!

Yep, not the first time he has pulled something like that.

He seems VERY immature (also a commitment-phobe) and does not seem to understand that jokes are just NOT funny when they are at someone else's expense.

Also, what is the kicker for me, is that this us just so completely disrespectful.

Even if the producers had suggested such a thing, the bachelor should never have gone along with that.

I am guessing that she wanted to tip Sean off that Tierra is trouble... that there is drama between her and another girl. Hoping that he would would accept what she had to say, send them home, and give her brownie points.

NOT!!!!

The trick was to do that while trying to sound completely neutral. So, she couldn't come out directly and say "Well, Tierra 'this' and Tierra 'that'...." Because it would look like she was tying to dish on a girl that she didn't personally like.

Anyhow.. it was all just strange!!!!

One would think that of all the girls... this being her second go-round, that she would know that Bachelorette 101 rule!!!!

If I remember correctly, Kacie wasn't even talking about Tierra being trouble. I think she was talking about tension between Amanda and Desiree, but I could be remembering that wrong!

erin1715 said:
If I remember correctly, Kacie wasn't even talking about Tierra being trouble. I think she was talking about tension between Amanda and Desiree, but I could be remembering that wrong!

Yes, you are correct. What Kacie said had nothing to do with Tierra.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter