Taxi from port?

makaylee

Mamie Console
We will be getting off of the Magic May 7th and are renting a car from Budget to get to the Airport. Can anyone please help me out on how to get to Budget from the terminal? Last time we did the DCL transfers, but this time we need to get to the Tampa airport, so a rental it is :teeth: Please help me! Thank you MUCH!!!

I believe you take the Budget shuttle bus from the port to Budget's location. Some have noted on other threads that the budget bus line is long. Good luck.

We have used Budget twice. The first time we had no wait to get from the ship to their location. However, this Feb was a mad house! The line was so long that we took a taxi the three mile ride to Budget. The driver tried to charge us a $20 flat rate or metered rate plus $1 a bag (even though my husband loaded the taxi). We refused and only paid the posted metered rate. Anyway, if you get an honest taxi driver and you clarify the rate before getting in the taxi, it should be around $10-$12 plus tip. Depending on the Budget line, this may be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter