Target Toy Clearance Watch

i went to target today...they had a lot of stuff marked at 50%. There was still a lot only at 30% too though. I did find some Monster Jam stuff at 50% and most of the Hannah Montana dolls and Camp Rock Dolls are 50%. I did find cute little Disney Pix micro digital cameras for 2.54 from 19.99. I bought 2 of those for my kids to mess around with. Its fun to see what pics they come up with. So Im thinking 75%...maybe next week. I hope and will def be watching!

i went to target today...they had a lot of stuff marked at 50%. There was still a lot only at 30% too though. I did find some Monster Jam stuff at 50% and most of the Hannah Montana dolls and Camp Rock Dolls are 50%. I did find cute little Disney Pix micro digital cameras for 2.54 from 19.99. I bought 2 of those for my kids to mess around with. Its fun to see what pics they come up with. So Im thinking 75%...maybe next week. I hope and will def be watching!

I bought my son one of those little Disney keychain cameras too, last year on clearance at Walmart (I think it was $5) Anyway, it came with a little photo editing CD that was WELL worth the money, yours should have one too.....lots of Disney editing clipart, frames, etc. My DD4 loves to play with the graphics and make her own "Disney pictures" with the princesses, etc. I was so excited to have it to play with when we got back from DL! :thumbsup2

went to my store yesterday and every thing was still mixed in on their regular aisles. the tec deck skate boards have not been marked down more for a month. Legos at 15%. We have a large trunk full of legos so unless if they are really really cheap I don't have to have them, even if the boys want them. Maybe I'll try Fri. to see if I find any new deals yet. It's hard to shop w/ the boys w/ me and they usually are.

Looking for Legos, HSM, Camp Rock things here. Called my Target and they are still 50% off.

FWIW, there are lots of instances here on the DIS when the person answering the phone has no idea what's happening. I've even called once to check, the lady said everything was 50%, but I decided to stop in anyway and saw everything was 75%. :mad: I doubt it's at 75% today, but ya can't always trust the operator.

I bought my son one of those little Disney keychain cameras too, last year on clearance at Walmart (I think it was $5) Anyway, it came with a little photo editing CD that was WELL worth the money, yours should have one too.....lots of Disney editing clipart, frames, etc. My DD4 loves to play with the graphics and make her own "Disney pictures" with the princesses, etc. I was so excited to have it to play with when we got back from DL! :thumbsup2

YES it does have the editing CD I was very excited about that. I figured even if the camera wasnt fun the software would be. I gave the cameras to the kids and they LOVE them... they are 2 and 4 so they feel so grown up :rotfl:

I had to quickly stop in our Target this morning. Ran over to scan to toy section and our is still mainly 15-30% off. Seems like alot more clothes on the 50% off racks but didn't have time to really look. Will have to hit there tomorrow.

50% here on some Lego sets (bionicle and some ones for kids 6-12) and 50% on Leapster games and the AC adapter. They had Cars, Batman, Foster's Imaginary Friends, and Creature Creator for 12.48.
Also, the summer activities are 50% off and they had T-ball, flying discs, beach toys, and other summery stuff.

Juts a heads up, my Target has done toy markdowns and other seasonal markdowns in the middle of the afternoon before. Also the best way to know if further markdowns have happened is to call with a DCPI # so you can ask about the price. The CS reps don't always know if a markdown has happened but if they check a price for you, you can figure out what % off it is at that time.

FWIW, there are lots of instances here on the DIS when the person answering the phone has no idea what's happening. I've even called once to check, the lady said everything was 50%, but I decided to stop in anyway and saw everything was 75%. :mad: I doubt it's at 75% today, but ya can't always trust the operator.

You are right! Had a hunch and went out after calling.... Camp Rock Mitchie was 75% off as was the Shane and Mitchie 2 pack. The Troy and Gabriella 2 pack was 75% off as well. Also bought a Hannah Montana playset for $3.49.
Glad I went today!

Went this morning and most stuff was still 30-50% off. I got a couple of things 75% off-Partini board game (was $20, now $5)-looks fun and makes a nice Christmas gift for my brother and SIL. Also the soap kits for the bathtub where you can mold them into shapes, kind of like play doh. They were $3.74 at 75% off. I got a couple of things at 50% off that I wasn't sure would still be around later-dino sand molds, and a stuffed animal organizer I've been eyeing. There was a very nice employee back there moving things around and she said they would be doing the markdowns more in phases this year (which is how they did it in January as well), but that next week more would be 50% and 75% off.

I did get one of the Disney keychain cameras, thinking my almost 5 year old could use it on our trip and my 2 year old could use his Kid Tough camera. Can anyone who has one tell me if you can see your images on the back? Is there a screen on there? It's so little I couldn't tell, but I don't want to open it til I know if I'm keeping it. Thanks!

I've got my eye on Bionicles - they weren't marked down any more at mine today either.... Next week, hopefully!!

This morning I went early and found no additional markdowns, but this afternoon I found the following items at 75% off

Disney Fairies Jewelrey Box and Charm Bracelet (online compatible)
Mold and Go Soap Making Kit and Accessories
Little Tikes Spinning Doodle Markers (Farm and Jungle)
A Few other miscellaneous handheld electronics (too old for my kids so I didn't pay much attention)

Partini and HSM items were still 50% at my store today, Leapster Games still 30%, scanned them to make sure.

also saw disney fairy jewelery box
diego camera
some small electronics
and a couple of funkeys
for 75% in my target this afternoon
all other stuff between 30 and 50% off

YES it does have the editing CD I was very excited about that. I figured even if the camera wasnt fun the software would be. I gave the cameras to the kids and they LOVE them... they are 2 and 4 so they feel so grown up :rotfl:

Hello there. Can you tell me what location you found these cameras? I would love to pick up one for my DS! :cool1: My Mom was at our Target today and scanned several items for me while I was on the phone and most, if not everything, at our place is still 30%. I might run by after work if I know where to look for these little cameras.

Thanks in advance!
Heather

Hello there. Can you tell me what location you found these cameras? I would love to pick up one for my DS! :cool1: My Mom was at our Target today and scanned several items for me while I was on the phone and most, if not everything, at our place is still 30%. I might run by after work if I know where to look for these little cameras.

Thanks in advance!
Heather

Im in Janesville, WI. Not sure where youre at but there were only a couple left here.

On another note about the disney faries jewelry box...I found at my toys r us a couple days ago they had all the fairy clickable stuff on cler. and an additional 80% off. The starter set was 3.99 and the extra bracelets with three charms were 1.54 and the two other game things that go with it were 1.74. I bought every part for less than 15 bucks it was awesome!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter