Target Toy Clearance Watch

ahh I thought maybe you lived near Janesville.....anyways it was by the electronic games in the toy isles, like the plug and play games and virtual pets and stuff.

Great finds everyone!!!! I'm going to check mine at lunch today for those cameras.

I *did* get a new beach chair and summer caddy type thing I'm going to use as storage in my car for 50% off. They had a lot of cute summer toys left for that much too. I'm hoping they go to 75% soon. We leave to take my niece and nephew to their first trip to the beach in 2 weeks! Would be great to get stuff we can take.. and leave.. there LOL! Surely future vacationers to the condo could get use out of some sand toys if we left them nicely in a box or bag, cleaned with a note, right?

Today I found a National Geographic Star Gazer planetarium type toy for 75% off, but all of the other National Geo. toys were still 50%.

At one of the stores nearby Leapster Games were finally marked down to 50% off. On a whim, I scanned some regularly priced games too and found a couple ringing up 75% off! The two ringing up at $6.24 were "Get Puzzled" and "Cars". Funny thing was, they had a cars game with a clearance sticker that was ringing up 50% off, and the ones without were ringing up 75% off. I checked at two other stores, but these titles were ringing out full price at both other locations. I don't know why they were 75% off at one store (with no clearance stickers on them), but I'm glad they were! I used my $4.00 IP to make each game just over $2.00 each!

:goodvibesHas anyone noticed the Our Generation doll stuff on clearance? I'd like to get dd the wadrobe, bathtub and scooter this year for her AG dolls. So hard to hit the target clearance when all the kiddies are home!

I'm replying really late to your message, but I bought the Our Generation Scooter at Target today for $19, I got the vanity and hair salon chair for the same price. My daughter was with me, so I told her I was buying it for her cousin's birthday. I couldn't chance the last one not being there tonight when I went back.

I went into one of the local Target's today and it was a mess. Some stuff was 15%, some 30%, some 50%. There was an aisle of stuff that was supposed to be 50% but it was all mixed. End caps were mixed as well and there was stuff in the aisles of all % off. There was no rhyme or reason to the madness and nothing interested me. *sigh* I'll have to go see another store later this week.

Anyone know when bikes go on clearance?

The summer stuff must've gone to 75% (I checked 2 targets) last thurs. I went wed and got a few things at 50%... went yesterday and I can't believe how fast things cleared out. I'm really bummed as I wanted a certain picnic basket.. they were all gone. There was very few things left but I got some beach toys for my niece and nephew and some cute beach plates and some blankets/table cloths for our upcoming trip to the ocean. Everything was pretty much gone.

I did get a float I had wanted. It springs open and the outer edges inflate so your body is submerged in water (the center is mesh).

I wanted the full length one and they were both in the 75% isle, all together. The full length rang full price. the smaller one at 75% off. I brought both up. The cashier called up the manager. He said no.. the larger one was NOT on sale. In fact the small one wasn't on sale it was clearanced (whatever... he was getting stupidly technical).. he said if the larger one was supposed to be on sale it would have a red tag like everything else. I (nicely) explained everything I purchased was in the (small) 75% section adn there were MANY floats left.. mingled with the smaller ones... he said no. If it was it would have the red tag. I showed him NOTHING I had that WAS ringing up right had a red tag. He said "that's because tehy are clearanced.. not on sale"

I said fine.. I just want the small one. I then told the cashier they should send someone back to remove all of the larger floatations from the "Clearance" isle because there were many there mixed with the smaller ones.

She kind laughed it off.

I really hate that they seemed to think I was trying to pull one over on them. I really wanted that float too. Oh well.

As for the disney cameras.. I THINK I found them but they were $9.?? almost $10.. .one was pirates and one was cars.. I couldn't find the cheaper ones (darn!)

ours are a mess also. I went to 2 targets today. about 10 min apart. One store mixed in, one was starting to condensed but was still all over the dept. One has stuff 75% off and the other one was still on 50%. Same toys it makes so sense to me.The one closest to me has not done additional markdowns in a month. I picked up at the first store some tech decks for $1.50 and some of the soap kits for 75% off.

One store in my area is 75% off! I got some of the Disney princess doll sets that come with a vanity. They were $6.48 I think. There were some Handy Manny toys and Lego sets on sale. But I went to two other stores and they were still at 30-50% off. I spent about $100 and got a cart and a half full of stuff! :cool1:

One store in my area is 75% off! I got some of the Disney princess doll sets that come with a vanity. They were $6.48 I think. There were some Handy Manny toys and Lego sets on sale. But I went to two other stores and they were still at 30-50% off. I spent about $100 and got a cart and a half full of stuff! :cool1:

Most store mark down on Thursdays. Check back tomorrow.

Yeah so I went to Target just now and a TON of stuff went 75% off today. Alot of the summer stuff was still at 30 but a lot of the other stuff I was eyeballing went 75...I bought a huge cart load of stuff for 120 bucks (which includes a pocket v smile for 27 which was only 30 but we are driving from WI to disney and though my daughter could use that for that) The camp rock and HSM dolls were $4 (including the Troy and Gabriella 2pk) Barbie Mariposa too. A ton of yo gabba gabba, little einsteins, and Handy manny stuff for a couple to 3 dollars, I was looking for the Leapster which on Mon my store probably had about 10 of at 30% off but today they were gone. I wish I wouldve been able to get there this morning but I made out AWESOME.

I bought a ton of stuff for our church toy give away too... We collect some 500 $10 or so toys and bus kids from under priviledged neighborhoods in town to give away so that was a great deal too!

Ooooooo! Maybe we will go there tonight!!! I haven't gone shopping in a long time, when it gets really nice out it seems I don't go shopping as much since we are always outdoors or at the beach.
So when did everything drop to 75% off?

I went to two Targets today, toys are still 30 and 50% off (not much at 50 off). The first store I went to, the summer stuff was 90% off. I was happy since I wasn't even keeping track of that stuff. I ended up with a pink baseball glove, flameless candles, a folding chair, some pic frames, a fish shaped cutting board, placements, outdoor plates and name tags for $10.

I don't think I'm going to bother going tomorrow since I know there won't be a leap from 30-75% off.

actually a lot of the toys at our target did leap from 30 to 75% so you never know. as for when it dropped to 75 today as far as I know for our store.

I went to two Targets today, toys are still 30 and 50% off (not much at 50 off). The first store I went to, the summer stuff was 90% off. I was happy since I wasn't even keeping track of that stuff. I ended up with a pink baseball glove, flameless candles, a folding chair, some pic frames, a fish shaped cutting board, placements, outdoor plates and name tags for $10.

I don't think I'm going to bother going tomorrow since I know there won't be a leap from 30-75% off.

Usually things that are 30% do get marked to 75%. This past January was the only time I remember when some things went to 75% and other things stayed at 50% so I don't know what to expect. Also some things in some stores went to 75% while the same in another store didn't. If there was something you had your heart set on getting at 75%, even if its only 30% now, I'd definitely check tomorrow just in case.

I went to 2 Targets after work yesterday and they had already marked everything down to 75%. I was lucky to get a bunch of things - but it had already been picked over. Still I was happy to save a little money :)

i went to my target 1 hr before closing ( in a black out no less but they still let us shop) they posted 50% or more signs at closing time. when i asked about 75% he laughed and asked where i heard such a thing. hmmm if only he knew about my brilliant dis friends. anyways got a leapster last night for 20 dollars planning to head back today i want some legos!

You will probably regret that decision. From what I've read elsewhere, only the summer toys are staying 30%, everything else is going 75%

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter