• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

SURPRISE!.......You forgot the WHAT!? A November 1st-11th 2012 TR* BIG UPDATE!!2/3

I'm in. Just found your TR.

:wave: Welcome! I hope you have following along!

I love the Dis kids they're so cool :thumbsup2

:lmao: they are!!

Totally!

I finally just caught up and watched the video. That is absolutely adorable! :goodvibes I love the giggles...... heck, I even love the "Holy crap"s!

Too cute that she was disappointed Katie wouldn't be there. You know, I think you could REALLY surprise her if you schedule a last minute trip with us in 12 days! :yay:

I do love her giggle. I thought one holy crap was ok, but then...... LOL

If you can seat us at BOG with you all, I'll be there!! A couple extra people will be fine right??

I LOVED her reaction! Such disbelief!

I would love to surprise my kids one day... Ah the memories it would make!

That's what I wanted the most, disbelief. You should! It's so much fun.

AHH that surprise was awesome! I love it! :goodvibes

So cool to meet a DISer in person! Or was she a DISer? Hahha well either way, it's cool! :laughing:

It was fun to see her be so shocked.
Claire and Kadence are honorary DISers. :)

Just wanted to say hi and that I'm enjoying your wonderful trip report! Thank you for sharing it I hope you're having a great day! Jennifer

:wave: Tthank you! I hope you have fun following!

Great suprise response!! I thought she was going to cry, too!

I think a couple happy tears were there, I know I had one..... LOL

Thanks for the reports

Welcome! More to come!

AWESOME video Carey! I loved it!

Kadence-I think the "holy crap"s are okay if you're really, really surprised. :goodvibes

Thanks!

Spoiler- holy crap was uttered during a certain ride. And I didn't blame her.

I love your daughters reaction! And I'm glad that things went smoothly with SW for you - we fly with them regularly and haven't really had any problems.

Hahah aww. I meant the lady you met in the airport! :goodvibes

Opps! Yes, Kylla is a DISer, but we "met" on the November 2012 DISers facebook page for those traveling in Nov.

Let me guess it was during a certain AK ride

You'd be right:rolleyes:

I love your daughters reaction! And I'm glad that things went smoothly with SW for you - we fly with them regularly and haven't really had any problems.

Better than smooth! Best flying experience ever.

I'm here - I love the surprise!!!

:wave: Hi Joy! It was a fun surprise for us!

Holy crap, what a cute update! Ooops, can't say that here or I'll get reprimanded. :rotfl: Seriously, I love how giggly Kadence was when she saw her dad in the Disney shirt. I could feel her excitement.

How cool that you didn't even get out of the airport before you had a Dis Meet. :thumbsup2

AHH that surprise was awesome! I love it! :goodvibes

So cool to meet a DISer in person! Or was she a DISer? Hahha well either way, it's cool! :laughing:

Yep, that's me :wave2: I am a DISer, just not a very active one anymore. Maybe someday......

Loving your TR so far!!

I can't wait to read more. It makes me excited for our trip in May. :cool1:

Hopfully, I'll update this weekend. Got Kadence's birthday party for her firends to get though on Firday night, and a craft show to sit at ALL day wtih my MIL ( she makes and sells doll clothes)

Holy crap, what a cute update! Ooops, can't say that here or I'll get reprimanded. :rotfl: Seriously, I love how giggly Kadence was when she saw her dad in the Disney shirt. I could feel her excitement.

How cool that you didn't even get out of the airport before you had a Dis Meet. :thumbsup2

Hey now, no call for that kinda language!:rotfl2: She spotted that thing out so fast my head spun!

It was a nice meet!

Yep, that's me :wave2: I am a DISer, just not a very active one anymore. Maybe someday......

Loving your TR so far!!

Hi Kylla! I hope you diodn't mind the picture, I know we both wore our Sunday best!:p

:lmao: I love the way a kid's mind thinks! Henry is fascinated with DISkids too!

Me too, I lke to think of it as passing the torch to the future DIS contributors.:thumbsup2

Hi Kylla! I hope you diodn't mind the picture, I know we both wore our Sunday best!:p

Nope, didn't mind at all!! Pretty much how I looked the whole trip! (Comfy/no make up) Heck, who am I kidding.... pretty much how I look everyday. What can I say, I live the glamorous daily life of grocery shopping, errands, running kids everywhere, hitting the gym, etc~ not a whole lot to look fancy for! Yoga pants rule ;)

Joining in (late) to see how your trip went! Can't wait to read!!

atksn said:
Nope, didn't mind at all!! Pretty much how I looked the whole trip! (Comfy/no make up) Heck, who am I kidding.... pretty much how I look everyday. What can I say, I live the glamorous daily life of grocery shopping, errands, running kids everywhere, hitting the gym, etc~ not a whole lot to look fancy for! Yoga pants rule ;)

:rotfl: my sweats are my favorite item of clothing.... Ever !

Hi all, working on an update, but its just been so crazy here. I think the DDS (Disney depression syndrome) has set in.

We've had a birthday party for Kadence with 12 of her friends ( CRAZY) at our house. We did a movie party, Brave was shown and then a dance party until it was over. I had popcorn under my couches, in the windowsill and behind the shoe rack?!?
I even had one girl tell me she wasn't going to tell me where she lived for me to take her home, so she could stay and play.

I helped my MIL at a craft sale all day today, and I am starting to cut the lights off my tree so I can set it up. It's a pre-lit that half the lights are dead. Ugh.

Tomorrow, while its still unseasonably warm, I'm going to try to get some outside decor put out. The days just seem do short when it gets dark at 4pm.

I hear you. I need t odo so much today and I am not doing anything yet. Claire's school was canceled today from fog. UGH I need to make some phone calls and I wanted to wrap gifts. Guess I should make the calls and forget about the gifts for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter