SURPRISE!.......You forgot the WHAT!? A November 1st-11th 2012 TR* BIG UPDATE!!2/3

I think I am ok with just being on the first page....for now at least. :rotfl2:

:rotfl2:

Just maybe I am not last this time.

:wave: Glad to see your not last!

so joining in :) :hyper:

YAY!:cool1: I so need to catch up on your TR!

:cool1: I'm in! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

:wave: Welcome! And Congrats again!

My evil laugh isn't very good... can I join in anyway?

:wave: Of course you can join, evil laughs of all kinds are welcome!:lmao:

I'm in! Can't wait to hear all about it!

:wave: YAY! Glad too see you along for another trip!

I'm here too!

:wave: Hi Sarah! Welcome!

You got me to venture back to DIS :faint:

Couldn't *not* find out how your trip went, after starting off our journeys together! Following!

I'm here and subbed! It will be fun to see if our paths crossed during our trips! I have a TR going as well if you want to check it out! Link in my signature!

I'm here too! You got me back to the DIS (to view this anyway). Can't wait to hear about your trip!
~Tami

I'm in !! Looking forward to reading and seeing all of Cadence's sassy poses. I hope you tell us about the reveal on the surprise. I just love a good reveal story !!

popcorn:: joining in popcorn::

:wave: Welcome! Share the popcorn!

I'm here! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

:wave: HI Shannon! We had great adventures!

Joining in! :cheer2:

:wave:Welcome!

I'm joining into the fun! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

:wave: Welcome! we had fun, so I hope this is too!

I'm here! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

:wave: YAY Hi Marissa! I need to catch up on your TR too! Everyone needs to stop updating for 2 weeks!:rotfl:

You got me to venture back to DIS :faint:

Couldn't *not* find out how your trip went, after starting off our journeys together! Following!

:wave: Welcome Back! Don't worry, it will be safe here. Any problems and I'll sic my posse on them!

I'm here and subbed! It will be fun to see if our paths crossed during our trips! I have a TR going as well if you want to check it out! Link in my signature!

:wave: Welcome! I 'm headed over to your in a minute! I always wonder if I'm in others pictures:lmao:

I'm here too! You got me back to the DIS (to view this anyway). Can't wait to hear about your trip!
~Tami

:wave: Welcome Tami! I'm glad you came for this!

I'm here!! :goodvibes

:wave: Welcome!

I'm in !! Looking forward to reading and seeing all of Cadence's sassy poses. I hope you tell us about the reveal on the surprise. I just love a good reveal story !!

:wave: Welcome! Sassy posses was my second choice for a TR name!:rotfl2:
I will put up the video, I promise!

I'm here! Can't wait to hear all about it. My dream is to be able to go to the World in November! We'll be at AoA in August. Maybe you'll have some tips/advice/ photos!?!

Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter