SURPRISE!.......You forgot the WHAT!? A November 1st-11th 2012 TR* BIG UPDATE!!2/3

I love how giggly Kadence gets when she realises she's going to Disney. Then straps herself in and is kinda like why are you still taping me LET'S GO!!! :rotfl: love it :thumbsup2

I'm joining in...I leave for WDW 3 weeks from today and am so excited!! Reading your TR will help make the time go by faster!!

Eek I am so excited!

Absolutely love that Kadence knew as soon as she spotted the shirt. She was so giddy it was adorable.

Kadence looks ridiculously grown up since your last trip. You have to tell her to slow down.

hmmmmmm thank you for posting about the Exec park. we leave in TEN days for our trip, and will be gone 11 days. it may snow while we are gone and if my car is all warm and cozy when i return i am SOLD!!:thumbsup2

You're welcome! Check out their website and on FB. They have coupons that you print out and present when you arrive. All you do is call and make an reservation and you're good to go!

Claire and I just read your update. Claire is so excited to be mentioned in the video. I had tears. What a great reaction!
I really like SW too. I loke that they have recharging stations in most airports. That is a huge plus in my book. Now I haven't flown a lot of airlines, but this is the only one I have seen so far with that.

Claire was impressed with snacks onboard. :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear more. I know how parts went, but to hear the whole story is awesome.

:bitelip: Kadence was hoping Claire would see it.

I was most impressed on our way home with SW. Big comfy chairs with little side tables, plug in's between each chair. I had been dreading the ME getting us to the airport so early, but with comfort like that I was very happy. All of us were able to stay charged for the plane ride and beyond.

Next, one bed.....:rotfl:

I love how giggly Kadence gets when she realizes she's going to Disney. Then straps herself in and is kinda like why are you still taping me LET'S GO!!! :rotfl: love it :thumbsup2

She does have a sweet giggle. And that was my favorite part...Lets GO!!

I'm joining in...I leave for WDW 3 weeks from today and am so excited!! Reading your TR will help make the time go by faster!!

:wave: Welcome! I hope it comes fast, and then time slows way down!

Eek I am so excited!

Absolutely love that Kadence knew as soon as she spotted the shirt. She was so giddy it was adorable.

Kadence looks ridiculously grown up since your last trip. You have to tell her to slow down.

I was surprised on how fast she spotted that shirt! I was like uh oh! Get her outside fast!!
She has grown a lot in the last year. I think over 3 inches. I'm looking into a brick hat! ;)

Loving it so far can't wait to read moor

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying it.

Awww, loved the video! I have tears in my eyes! How cute that she mentioned Claire too. :goodvibes

Thanks! I had a tear or 2 going as well. It was so fun to do that with her.

Kadence is a good DIS'er and loves reading along with me. Henry to her is famous as well!:thumbsup2

We got a King bed...I was surprised, but it worked fine for us.

And you know to Claire...Henry is a character at Disney. :rotfl2:

What a great surprise. Your daughter is adorable. So much for the eye doctor appointment. she forgot all about that rather quickly.

So glad you had a good experience with SWA. They are definitely my "go to" airline.

I love the Recombobulation area - I have seen that before and its too funny! :rotfl:

What a great surprise. Your daughter is adorable. So much for the eye doctor appointment. she forgot all about that rather quickly.

So glad you had a good experience with SWA. They are definitely my "go to" airline.

I love the Recombobulation area - I have seen that before and its too funny! :rotfl:

Thank-you, she's a keeper! She did ask if she really has a eye appt at all. She's excited for the real one.:rolleyes:

I've hear good things form others, and I'm so glad to have had the same experience.

I've seen the sign before but wasn't able to take a photo, this time I had too!:lmao:

I finally just caught up and watched the video. That is absolutely adorable! :goodvibes I love the giggles...... heck, I even love the "Holy crap"s!

Too cute that she was disappointed Katie wouldn't be there. You know, I think you could REALLY surprise her if you schedule a last minute trip with us in 12 days! :yay:

I LOVED her reaction! Such disbelief!

I would love to surprise my kids one day... Ah the memories it would make!

AHH that surprise was awesome! I love it! :goodvibes

So cool to meet a DISer in person! Or was she a DISer? Hahha well either way, it's cool! :laughing:

Just wanted to say hi and that I'm enjoying your wonderful trip report! Thank you for sharing it I hope you're having a great day! Jennifer

AWESOME video Carey! I loved it!

Kadence-I think the "holy crap"s are okay if you're really, really surprised. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter