Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

All I know is whenever I tried on my ADR day it would not let me. You could luck out because you are so close but for me our DHS day is a couple of days in. Best of luck!

First off I’m sorry I typed 69 and not 60-fixed it!
And yes you can make ADRs tomorrow for your entire trip, but you have to wait for the DHS due to park pass.
And honestly I have no clue how it worked prior because the land was recently opened when I last went so I didn’t even bother attempting.
We made our reservation for savis the same day we were able to make all our ADRs. Our dhs day is the third day or our trip.
All I know is whenever I tried on my ADR day it would not let me. You could luck out because you are so close but for me our DHS day is a couple of days in. Best of luck!
I just wanted to report how it went this am. At 5:45 am I was able to see my 60+ 10 days turn blue and clickable for Savi’s and ADRs. I was able to book Savi’s for day 61 with pretty much wide open availability at that time, but could not book any dining until 6:00 exactly. ADRs, on the other hand, were brutal. Almost nothing for DHS on 9/30 or MK on 10/1, but if I flipped those days there was a ton of availability lol. There was nothing at all for Oga’s on day 61, but day 62 had a ton. Same for Sci Fi. Just confirms everyone is doing exactly what we’re doing. It’s gonna be an interesting trip.

Last edited:
I really wish Disney would sell Savi Lightsaber parts and Kyber Crystals online. I mean yea it makes getting those things at Galaxy Edge special because you can ONLY get them there, but some folks aren't lucky enough to live near Disney to take trips there to buy cool new merch and stuff on the regular.

If Disney is listening to wishes, I wish we could get an orange kyber crystal but that would require some tinkering with the circuitry in lightsabers.

Have any smallish women (5'5", 115lbs) bought a Jedi robe? I want to order one online and I'm not sure if I should buy a small adult or xl child size. Thank you!

Have any smallish women (5'5", 115lbs) bought a Jedi robe? I want to order one online and I'm not sure if I should buy a small adult or xl child size. Thank you!
The only robes I have seen are the light tan tunics and the brown and black cloaks, and only in the xxs/xs adult and a couple of kid sizes. Apparently it's been like that for MONTHS. No clue when more are coming back in stock. So if anyone knows where to find 2/3xl adult black tunics I'd love to know

I am 5’3” and about the same weight, I just put on my son’s child’s XL and it was ok, but definitely not any too long. The sleeves came to right at my wrists, and the bottom to just above my ankles. I’m not sure how they are really supposed to fit, but if you are 2” taller I’m thinking an adult xs would be a little better? If you have access to a child’s XL and not an adult xs I think it would work, it’s not like they are fitted lol.

I wasn’t sure where to ask this, so I thought I would start here. I was finally able to get an Oga’s reservation for Sept 30th thanks to mousesining, but it is for 3:30 and I have Savi’s at 3:05. Is this at all doable? Is the Savi’s time when you actually go in to make the saber, or when you have to be checked in by, and then you go in after waiting in the waiting area for a while? I will keep trying for a different Oga’s time, but I would really like to do both!

That’s too tight, IMO. but oga’s CM may be friendly to let you in. Just show the Savi’s appointment as a way to show why you may be late.

has any one been too the gift shop where the sell legacy light sabers recently. Lookin to see if they still have darth maul

has any one been too the gift shop where the sell legacy light sabers recently. Lookin to see if they still have darth maul
I haven’t been recently, but I’m part of a Galaxy’s Edge FaceBook group, and the report was that Darth Maul sabers we’re not available at Batuu East (Disney World) yesterday.

Any experience with a reservation for Savi's with a time before park opening? I'm trying to decided between a 8:25 AM or 7:45 PM time on our Hollywood Studios day.

We are staying offsite, so no early entry privilege, but this would allow us in early which might be nice.

I'm looking for opinions on which time would be best to keep all things considered. We plan to ship them home from the park, so wouldn't be stuck carrying them around. Thanks!

Any experience with a reservation for Savi's with a time before park opening? I'm trying to decided between a 8:25 AM or 7:45 PM time on our Hollywood Studios day.

We are staying offsite, so no early entry privilege, but this would allow us in early which might be nice.

I'm looking for opinions on which time would be best to keep all things considered. We plan to ship them home from the park, so wouldn't be stuck carrying them around. Thanks!
I didn't realize this was possible. Seems well worth it if they let you in early

Our Savi's time was late afternoon (2:30 ish). They come with a carrying case with strap, easy enough to carry around for a while. Later we took them in Oga's and something to think about before you ship them home is getting some fun photo shots while in Galaxie's Edge.

Do they still sell scrap metal, if so, how much? Also do the still have the GE spirit jersey and Tshirts in TT?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter