Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Shopping and Merchandise: Savi’s, Droid Depot and More!

Agreed. I could understand that they wouldn't necesarily give the Dok Ondor ones for free (although there was a time when that's exactly the solution they would have come up with). But it's still indicative of the new cost cutting mentality that they are not giving any kind of discount (even after a recent price hike) to compensate for not providing a sleeve. And who wants to place bets on them just going with plastic bags permanently and offer the sleeve for an additional charge moving forward once they get more in?

I hope they don't go to just the plastic sleeves cause that would cheapen the experience.

ENDOR PONCHOS: Has anyone seen and touched these? They're not perfect replicas in that they're darker than the "RotJ" ones Luke and Leia wear, but do they feel nice? Do they seem functional for Florida rain storms? They're $100, right? Anything besides nostalgic obsession and the huge double hood to justify that price? ;-)

I was wondering this as well!

The plastic sleeve also destroys the entire storytelling element of building this thing in secret.

The plastic sleeve also destroys the entire storytelling element of building this thing in secret.

Exactly!! The whole point was that you are not allowed to have a saber which added to the whole story

I am wondering if anyone knows the cost of shipping a Light Saber, and droid home, and where to ship from. We are staying at POP, and I can't ship it from Galaxy's Edge since I am doing it at 10pm. Thank you.

I am wondering if anyone knows the cost of shipping a Light Saber, and droid home, and where to ship from. We are staying at POP, and I can't ship it from Galaxy's Edge since I am doing it at 10pm. Thank you.

I believe it depends on the cost of the items but the most they charge is $40. I sent 5 sabers and 4 droids for only $40. We did it from the hotel store.

I shipped a lightsaber home in 2020 and it was about 18 dollars.

Does anyone know if they usually have any special merchandise on May the 4th?

Does anyone know if they usually have any special merchandise on May the 4th?
They have only had one MTFBWY since Batuu opened, last year's. You can Google and find detailed posts and videos showing the merch offered in 2021. I expect much of the same tees, hats, pins, etc, that say May the Fourth and the year updated. Hopefully there will be a couple fun items like last year's droid Wishables, although no MTFBWY branding.

Our 60-day window is approaching soon (we'll be at WDW in mid-May). I will be booking Savi's Workshop for our DS. Where do I book that on the website? Do we have to have a park reservation for the day we book Savi's (we'll rearrange our park reservations as needed)? Do we need to use a credit card to secure a reservation? Thank you for your help

Our 60-day window is approaching soon (we'll be at WDW in mid-May). I will be booking Savi's Workshop for our DS. Where do I book that on the website? Do we have to have a park reservation for the day we book Savi's (we'll rearrange our park reservations as needed)? Do we need to use a credit card to secure a reservation? Thank you for your help
The easiest way to find Savis is to go to their website or open the app and type in Savis workshop. It pops right up to the page to check availibility and book. And yes, you do have to have a reservation for HS for the day of the build. It states that right on their front page. And yes, you use your credit card to book but they dont charge your card until you check in for the build, you can cancel beforehand and nothing will be charged.

The easiest way to find Savis is to go to their website or open the app and type in Savis workshop. It pops right up to the page to check availibility and book. And yes, you do have to have a reservation for HS for the day of the build. It states that right on their front page. And yes, you use your credit card to book but they dont charge your card until you check in for the build, you can cancel beforehand and nothing will be charged.
To clarify I need to have a park reservation for HS before I can book Savi's workshop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter