Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Attractions Planning

I missed you posted this here.

Thank you for sharing! Really hoping that 30-40 mins has to do with kinks and figuring out how to do things most efficiently and is lessened over time.

They were also allowing media members to linger around for a while doing video shoots in the rooms. I am sure today they are moving through that room and getting people going pretty quickly. If you see the ride video, there are 2 vehicles moving into place as soon as you start the ride. Some of the POV videos of the preshow I watched were running from walking through the extended queue to boarding the main vehicles in about 15 minutes.

I’m confused with the plethora of information- can someone please lead me to some info on the following?
-1- I am going next Saturday afternoon (afternoon only). Do I have to be in the park to get boarding pass to enter the land.
-2- why are there no wait times for ROR on my Disney Experience? I can see them for the first ride that opened.
Thanks in advance. I keep getting lost in the links.

I’m confused with the plethora of information- can someone please lead me to some info on the following?
-1- I am going next Saturday afternoon (afternoon only). Do I have to be in the park to get boarding pass to enter the land.
-2- why are there no wait times for ROR on my Disney Experience? I can see them for the first ride that opened.
Thanks in advance. I keep getting lost in the links.

You need to be in the park to join a boarding group for the ride. At this time no boarding pass is needed to enter the land, just ROTR.

there are no wait times because they are using boarding groups. You can not just go stand in line, you need to wait for your group to be called.

You need to be in the park to join a boarding group for the ride. At this time no boarding pass is needed to enter the land, just ROTR.

there are no wait times because they are using boarding groups. You can not just go stand in line, you need to wait for your group to be called.
Oh gosh- I totally misunderstood that! Thanks for clearing it up. I was hoping to be able to join the boarding group while at Epcot.

Oh gosh- I totally misunderstood that! Thanks for clearing it up. I was hoping to be able to join the boarding group while at Epcot.

You don’t have to stay in the park though. you can join and then go over to Epcot while you wait.

Just asked, for das. So you still have to join the virtual queue in the morning. When your group is called you come with the das and you go in through fp.
Today they didn't take any, they're not sure about tomorrow

Just asked, for das. So you still have to join the virtual queue in the morning. When your group is called you come with the das and you go in through fp.
Today they didn't take any, they're not sure about tomorrow

No DAS today?

Anyone have intel on when FastPasses might become available for ROTR?

Our trip is mid February, and I want to make sure we're ready to pounce if FPs become available!

(Moderators, please feel free to move this to an existing chain if there's a better home for this Q!)

No, they’ll be available when they do so.

Disneyland has had smugglers run open since May and still doesn’t have FP. They are in no rush to add it.

Trying to avoid spoilers for Rise of the Resistance since I will be there in a few weeks, so I am sorry if this already somewhere in the forums. Does anyone know if it has or will have a single rider line like smugglers run?

Trying to avoid spoilers for Rise of the Resistance since I will be there in a few weeks, so I am sorry if this already somewhere in the forums. Does anyone know if it has or will have a single rider line like smugglers run?
The way the experience is sequenced, there’s no reason to have a Single Rider line as “singles” aren’t needed at the beginning of the attraction.

How early in the day can you get a reservation for a boarding pass? Can I do it while im waiting for the park to open before rope drop? Or do I have to wait until the park opens?

How early in the day can you get a reservation for a boarding pass? Can I do it while im waiting for the park to open before rope drop? Or do I have to wait until the park opens?
Disney updated the Boarding Group process.

You need to enter Studios and then join a BG a couple of minutes after entering the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter