Split Stay with S/P/D on second half?

Katd52

Mouseketeer
We are planning on doing a split stay in January. Our first 4 nights will be at POP with a room only discount and then 5 nights at POFQ with S/P/D. We got 8 day tickets and plan to pick the tickets up 3 days early. When I made the reservations they stressed multiple times that our tickets won't be available until we check in at our second resort. I know my reading here that I will be able to get my tickets up to 3 days before my package starts. Has anyone ever done a split stay this way? Did it work out ok?

If you ask Disney about picking up the tickets early, they will tell you no.

Despite that, according to all recent reports, you can still pick up the tickets up to 3 days early. But you won't be able to pick them up at Pop, you'd need to go to a Guest Relations at a park or Downtown Disney. They have Guest Relations locations outside the gates at the parks, as well as inside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter