Split Stay reservation ?

Mrs. Charming

I'm not your entertainment, get a life.
Hiya! Just a quickie question. If you do a split stay, does that require separate reservations?

TY!! :goodvibes

Yep -- it does.... I think it would be so nice if Disney would allow for a package/single ressie with a split stay... Especially for people staying longer (e.g. 10+ days) or something... We are doing a split next June... 5 days at Pop (Package w/ 9 day park hopper) and then 5 days at AKL Club Level (room only)... It wasn't a big deal to book it that way...but would have been even easier if it was all one package....

yep, seperate ressies. I agree that they should allow a package that involves a split stay. We can carry over our tickets from our first stay, but we aren't able to add the dinning pkg unless we purchase at least 1day tickets on the 2nd ressie.

Ahh what a pain. I wish they could make it easy! (and cheaper, too!)

Thank you :)

Funny, I was just on the phone yesterday working out prices for a split stay in March 2010. The problem as a previous poster noted was that if you are wanting the dining plan you have to have at least one day park pass with each reservation. We are staying 10 nights and want a 7 day pass so the cheapest way is to go 6 day pass on 1 res and a 1 day pass on the second but it is still 300 dollars more to do this than to have a 7 day pass on one reservation. That is a rip off I think.
There should be a way for them to do one booking for both resorts....you'd think they would have figured this out by now.
So...plus you have to deposit on both reservations and you have to wait for dining reservations for the second booking also you cannot book all on the one reservation.
With all these little things we are now thinking we will stay at one resort for the duration.
sigh..... oh the hardships eh!!! seriously there are bigger problems I could have I know it's just that you'd think Disney would have that solved.

Funny, I was just on the phone yesterday working out prices for a split stay in March 2010. The problem as a previous poster noted was that if you are wanting the dining plan you have to have at least one day park pass with each reservation. We are staying 10 nights and want a 7 day pass so the cheapest way is to go 6 day pass on 1 res and a 1 day pass on the second but it is still 300 dollars more to do this than to have a 7 day pass on one reservation. That is a rip off I think.
There should be a way for them to do one booking for both resorts....you'd think they would have figured this out by now.
So...plus you have to deposit on both reservations and you have to wait for dining reservations for the second booking also you cannot book all on the one reservation.
With all these little things we are now thinking we will stay at one resort for the duration.
sigh..... oh the hardships eh!!! seriously there are bigger problems I could have I know it's just that you'd think Disney would have that solved.

Disney does have it solved - just not in the way you want! Their solution is to say No.

No Disney doesn't say No actually, they say Yes, they make 2 reservations and they take care of transporting your belongings between the 2 resorts also. They just make more money off of you in the process and make more work for their agents by making it 2 separate reservations.

No Disney doesn't say No actually, they say Yes, they make 2 reservations and they take care of transporting your belongings between the 2 resorts also. They just make more money off of you in the process and make more work for their agents by making it 2 separate reservations.
I meant that they said "no" to your solution - the way you wanted it to be "solved."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter