• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest LUV voucher question

tropicalgirl

Mouseketeer
I'm having a conflict with my SW credits and I thought I'd come to the experts for advice. Last year we went down to FL for a cheer competition and between booking the flight and 2 weeks later, we ended up with a $600 Southwest credit because of great DINGS. Those credits expire on 11/24, which means we need to travel by the 24th. This year there's a possibility we'll qualify again to go to FL for cheerleading. We'll find out on 11/25. The SW rep. I've spoken to said we can't even apply for an extension and get LUV vouchers until after 11/24. Then it takes about a week or so to get the extension. If that's the case, we won't have time to get and use the LUV vouchers before we need to be in FL. Does anybody have any suggestions or advice?

When I called for a LUV extension on my credits, the person I spoke with said that if I needed to fly before the voucher arrived in the mail to call back and they would take care of it for me..

I'd call back again and explain the circumstances in regards to how soon you would have to fly.. That's a LOT of credits to miss out on!

Don't call the 800#; Try the # for Customer Service :
Southwest Airlines
Customer Relations
(214) 792-4223
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm CT

They were able to process my voucher and send it via email the same day.
Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter