Southern California and Disneyland Adventure

For the LL they give you with the tickets, could you use those for RSR and RoR? I’m trying to plan my 2 post days and thought about this haha

Did any of the tours go on ROTR or is it possible to ask the guides about getting on? I’d LOVE to ride it but it wouldn’t be worth the multi hour line with all the other great things at Disneyland.

Did any of the tours go on ROTR or is it possible to ask the guides about getting on? I’d LOVE to ride it but it wouldn’t be worth the multi hour line with all the other great things at Disneyland.
No… they told us to purchase an ILL. Although I will say the wait time is consistently significantly less than DHS. And ILL available through mid afternoon for purchase. I was truly shocked.

No… they told us to purchase an ILL. Although I will say the wait time is consistently significantly less than DHS. And ILL available through mid afternoon for purchase. I was truly shocked.
That’s really great to hear! How was your trip? Any tips? We’re going to California this Friday but our tour starts the following Sunday still… I feel so under prepared??

That’s really great to hear! How was your trip? Any tips? We’re going to California this Friday but our tour starts the following Sunday still… I feel so under prepared??
Trip was amazing!
We got there early Saturday morning from the east coast and went to Universal Hollywood for the day. We had booked an extra night at Loews just for consistency. You’ll have the majority of your day Sunday as well. You’ll meet your guides briefly in the morning to check in but then won’t have anything planned until dinner.
I’m not a huge fan of Loews but it’s centrally located to Hollywood Blvd. We did a bus tour and Madam Tussaud’s before hitting the pool for a bit.
Have fun!

Trip was amazing!
We got there early Saturday morning from the east coast and went to Universal Hollywood for the day. We had booked an extra night at Loews just for consistency. You’ll have the majority of your day Sunday as well. You’ll meet your guides briefly in the morning to check in but then won’t have anything planned until dinner.
I’m not a huge fan of Loews but it’s centrally located to Hollywood Blvd. We did a bus tour and Madam Tussaud’s before hitting the pool for a bit.
Have fun!
That’s great to hear! We’re also from the east coast but in canada haha how was universal Hollywood on a Saturday? We plan the same thing and go that day too!

That’s great to hear! We’re also from the east coast but in canada haha how was universal Hollywood on a Saturday? We plan the same thing and go that day too!
Universal was busy enough but we did most of what we wanted. Many rides were similar to Orlando so we focused on what was different.

Thank you for the info! I’m glad the ILL was pretty available for ROTR! My dad and I are huge Star Wars fans so we will likely be getting that unless the park is pretty un-crowded when we go. While on the subject of planning ILLs, are there any passes or access to Webslingers or is that another one we should be looking for an ILL for?

Thank you for the info! I’m glad the ILL was pretty available for ROTR! My dad and I are huge Star Wars fans so we will likely be getting that unless the park is pretty un-crowded when we go. While on the subject of planning ILLs, are there any passes or access to Webslingers or is that another one we should be looking for an ILL for?
We were taken on WebSlingers as a group!

Just a question… on the last day of the tour, how do you make a park reservation? Will the guides make it for you or would you be able to enter whichever park?

Just a question… on the last day of the tour, how do you make a park reservation? Will the guides make it for you or would you be able to enter whichever park?
They automatically loaded LL and reservations. The last day it was made for Disneyland but we were told guest services could change it if we needed to. It worked fine for us, we started there since Pirates had reopened that day and then hopped over to DCA for a few more rides and late lunch before our red eye flight home.

They automatically loaded LL and reservations. The last day it was made for Disneyland but we were told guest services could change it if we needed to. It worked fine for us, we started there since Pirates had reopened that day and then hopped over to DCA for a few more rides and late lunch before our red eye flight home.
Thanks a lot for the info! I wanted to make it for DCA so that’s good to know :) did they give any LL on the very last day? Or does the ticket have Genie+?

We purchased Genie+ on the last day and they gave us 1 Lightning Lane.
Thanks again! You’ve been so helpful!! Really appreciate it! I don’t know why I keep on thinking about these last min questions now! Haha! I haven’t gotten any of my boxes yet and I’m leaving tomorrow…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!