Southern California and Disneyland Adventure

Do you mean the trip daily pins or the pin saying you've taken 1 trip? To my knowledge there is no "1st trip pin". You start getting them with your second trip. I've taken 11 ABD's, and only got 2 - 11. The card they gave me to display them on only shows 2 - 15. If that's changed they really need to send everyone 1st trip pins!

If you mean the daily pins, they've started sending them before the trip, so if you didn't get those, you should call ABD.

View attachment 675067

Sayhello
Yeah, I mean a 1st timer pin like those ones. I thought they existed. Guess I have to book my 2nd trip....

We just finished this tour today. Our whole family agrees that it was the most amazing trip we have ever taken. If anyone has specific questions, please pm me and I’ll respond. I’m not going to do a trip report, as I don’t want to give spoilers to those who may not want them. Alyssa and Clare were awesome—I hope someday our paths will cross again.

Has anyone tried to access the ABD photo site lately? I was on the 5/15-5/20 trip and I was going to spend some time this weekend finishing saving my pictures from our guides, but the site is just loading a white screen - not even a spot to enter the code. Been like this for two days. 6EC69E74-80D3-4A02-AAEE-93184AC70486.png

Has anyone tried to access the ABD photo site lately? I was on the 5/15-5/20 trip and I was going to spend some time this weekend finishing saving my pictures from our guides, but the site is just loading a white screen - not even a spot to enter the code. Been like this for two days. View attachment 675650
I get the same thing on my PC browser.

Sayhello

I'm trying to decide between this AbD SoCal adventure and the DVC member cruise 2023... possibly a solo trip...

I love the idea of going through the archives and imagineering at the 100th year anniversary (which i assume would be special, right?).. but also enjoying exclusive perks and experiences in the cruise...

Which one would you do? Which one can be considered "unique" or likely not to be available as is again..?

Thanks!

I'm trying to decide between this AbD SoCal adventure and the DVC member cruise 2023... possibly a solo trip...

I love the idea of going through the archives and imagineering at the 100th year anniversary (which i assume would be special, right?).. but also enjoying exclusive perks and experiences in the cruise...

Which one would you do? Which one can be considered "unique" or likely not to be available as is again..?

Thanks!
Pick this SoCal AbD! The DVC member cruises happen every year, and after a couple of them, there is a “sameness” to certain aspects. Archives & Imagineering during the 100th anniversary will only happen during one year.

Thanks!
I chose the ABD trip. Same week as the DVC members cruise. Come on the adventure with me! 😁

Sept? The 100th anniversary is not Oct 23 to Oct 24? .. am I dreaming of something big?
Right, DH and I are going September 2023 - happens to be the same week as the DVC Cruise (which we wanted to do also but decided to leave for 2024). Disney is kicking off the 100th anniversary this Sep during D23 Expo, and I think it goes through all of 2023. I wasn't thinking of the specific date of the anniversary... so it's October? Maybe there would be something extra special, I don't know! If you go in October, we can compare notes :D

For anyone who has done this trip recently, could you share which rides you went on and/or if you received LL access to any of the rides? We are going to do one day at DL/DCA on our own and I want to make sure we cover whatever we will not do on the tour. Thank you for any information you may have.

For anyone who has done this trip recently, could you share which rides you went on and/or if you received LL access to any of the rides? We are going to do one day at DL/DCA on our own and I want to make sure we cover whatever we will not do on the tour. Thank you for any information you may have.
From another poster, you get 5 passes on each full day in the park and 1 on your departure day. Not sure about when you first arrive.

Do you get a room with a special view or is it just the standard room? Like the view of Downtown Disney, Woods Courtyard, Pool View, etc.

One FP on the first night for Haunted Mansion, plus one of your choice, then special viewing spot for MSEP. Had connecting rooms, overlooking the lobby and pool view (very noisy).

Do you get a room with a special view or is it just the standard room? Like the view of Downtown Disney, Woods Courtyard, Pool View, etc.
We've done this ABD several times and the room assignments follow no specific pattern.

One FP on the first night for Haunted Mansion, plus one of your choice, then special viewing spot for MSEP. Had connecting rooms, overlooking the lobby and pool view (very noisy).
I wonder if this is still true for viewing spots now that fantasmic is open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter