Something is being tested at hollywood studios right now..

Accident

DIS Veteran
Starting a few minutes ago, the sky started to light up (not fireworks) over hollywood studios from their lights that move around and shine up into the sky. It doesnt' look like just a lighting test and it's a different pattern than the star wars fireworks.

I wonder if it was a private party or something to do with the Run Disney event.

I wonder if it was a private party or something to do with the Run Disney event.
The runDisney event started at the MK parking lot and didn't run through DHS until mid race or so. I'm not saying it's not for runDisney but it seems a bit early for the two to be related.

Oh it might have been the races, I forgot they were this weekend. It did seem to go all night. It was roughly where I see the fireworks for HS but it could have been ESPN.

Oh it might have been the races, I forgot they were this weekend. It did seem to go all night. It was roughly where I see the fireworks for HS but it could have been ESPN.
The races didn't go to ESPN this year.

Lots of things go on after hours for private purpose/payments...

Each time it happens, we get "reports" that disney is working on new "magic" for you, me, and Sally...

Usually it's for Zsa Zsa and Nelson...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter