So You Think You Can Dance 2007!!!

We actually fast forwarded through most of that drama. I really enjoy the good stuff, not the wannabes. I hope tonight is better.:goodvibes

Man there were some good dancers tonight.... I was kinda busy drooling over wade :lmao:

I hope they continue to skip over the weirdos. I won't watch American Idol anymore because of that.

There was some great talent there and I loved seeing Benji again. He was my personal pic last season.

I have it on the Tivo since I was at the theater. I hope to get through it before tonights show starts.

No weirdos which is good. But they sure didn't show many of the good ones either. Many of the ones that went on to Vegas were just a footnote. I can't wait for the dancing to begin!

I danced for many years, tap, jazz and a bit of ballet and I will be the first to admit that I don't get the lyrical! I think something is ech and the judges love it... what the heck am I missing? Rolling around on the floor is dancing now? I can do that

I'm all caught up. I can't wait until next week with the Las Vegas round. I'm hoping we see some more of the dancers.

I like the ex-football player last night. He'd be somethign nice to look at for the top 20 but I'm betting there are alot of really good dancers we just haven't seen yet.

Two hours of Vegas coming tonight!!

Edit: Scratch that.... 8 PM is a repeat of the Atlanta auditions... BOO

I'm having trouble getting into this show. Do I need to stick it out and it gets better once the dancing starts?? Didn't watch it last time so I'm not sure if it's just me...

My DH and I were just saying the same thing. It does get better once they select the 20 and have to do certain dances. The audition shows didn't show the interesting parts at all and some of the drama is just unnecessary.

I agree the audition rounds I don't think are nearly as good as past years. My DH was amazed at how quick they started cutting people last night. He was like the first day WOW. Tonight we get the top 20 and I really hope the Olivia girl isn't in it. She comes across very whiny and annoying.

Next week should be good with the actual dancing.

Well than I'll try to convince my family to stick with it. Thanks.

Season 1's h*ll week (as they called the Vegas week) was so much better but they only started with 50 or so, which is how many were left.

I'm not surprised that they started cutting so quickly - AI does the same thing.

Olivia - I'm torn, I'm not happy with her edit (I'd have the same breakdown if I were here with the group she had) but she has talent.

Apparently, there are some who are rumored to have made the top 20 that we've seen little-none of so far, hopefully we see more of them tonight.

I hope it gets better soon. Bring on the partners.

Is it me or did there seem to be a lot more poppers, breakers, and hip hoppers this year?

I hope it gets better soon. Bring on the partners.

Is it me or did there seem to be a lot more poppers, breakers, and hip hoppers this year?

I was wondering the same thing and am thinking maybe we are seeing them since they won't make the top 20 or something. Like we won't get alot of behind the scenes on the ones that made it so as to not have favorites up front. Guess we'll see tonight.

It definitely gets better once we get into the real dancers and out of the auditions stage. I missed it last week, but did watch last night. Nobody jumped out at me yet, but it's early.

Last year, I started watching right before they cut to the top 20. Does everyone remember that Benji had to dance for his life to even make it to the finals? That's when we started watching and then we ended up rooting for him through the whole thing. So upset that I missed seeing him last week. He was so fun to watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter