So You Think You Can Dance 2007!!!

I think the top for will be Sabra and Lacey, and Neil and Danny. I dislike Danny, still think he's arrogant and I can't believe he is Travis's brother. I wish Pasha would stay but I just don't see it happening.
I think Sabra will win the whole thing but DH thinks Lacey will.
I can't wait til Monday!! Hurry up will ya?!?!?

I think the top for will be Sabra and Lacey, and Neil and Danny. I dislike Danny, still think he's arrogant and I can't believe he is Travis's brother. I wish Pasha would stay but I just don't see it happening.
I think Sabra will win the whole thing but DH thinks Lacey will.
I can't wait til Monday!! Hurry up will ya?!?!?

Danny is Travis' brother - how did I miss that? Wow. I was disappointed in Lacey last night but I don't think she'll go home. I came home and my dh said "your show's not on tonight". I was not a happy camper.

Danny is Travis' brother - how did I miss that? Wow. I was disappointed in Lacey last night but I don't think she'll go home. I came home and my dh said "your show's not on tonight". I was not a happy camper.

I think it was in the audition video, Danny was adopted when he was 13 I think? Maybe younger.....

ETA: and Jamie was taught by their mom.

It's on tonight! And H*ll's Kitchen's finalie is tonight too... I usually don't have this much good TV on a Monday.

Nooooooooo! Not Pasha:sad: I really wanted to see him in the finale.

I had read that Pasha had posted a ton of photos on his myspace over the weekend. not logical if he was rehearsing for the finale. I'm sad it was him, but not surprised. Neil has the Tween fan base power voting for him.

I also read that Lacey has a back injury and is going on "red bull and painkillers" at this point.

I had read that Pasha had posted a ton of photos on his myspace over the weekend. not logical if he was rehearsing for the finale. I'm sad it was him, but not surprised. Neil has the Tween fan base power voting for him.

I also read that Lacey has a back injury and is going on "red bull and painkillers" at this point.

where do you get all of your information! :-)

Was I the only one sad to see lauren go? I think she is a better dancer than lacey but lacey has the following of all of her brothers fans.

it's getting hard to choose for the guys. I :love: Pasha so I'm sad to see him go ... but I really I think Sabra's going to win it all so it doesn't matter which guy goes at this point.

Televisionwithoutpity.com

Under forums there is one for SYTYCD and a couple of spoiler threads. There is posts from people who were at last night's taping of tomorrow's show

So what did everyone think last night? I thought most of them were pretty good. I loved Lacey and Danny. I thought it was beautiful.

Not sure who I want to win but I think it could be a girl this time. I loved how some of Dannys personality came out last night but I'm thinking it might be too little too late.

I power voted for Danny. I think that of the dancers remaining, the title should be his.

So what did everyone think last night? I thought most of them were pretty good. I loved Lacey and Danny. I thought it was beautiful.

Not sure who I want to win but I think it could be a girl this time. I loved how some of Dannys personality came out last night but I'm thinking it might be too little too late.

I agree, I really hope Lacey or Sabra wins, but I see a great future for all of them.

I just finished watching last night as tonight's was beginning. I'm leaning toward Danny or Sabra now that Pasha's gone. Just wanted my vote in before the winner's announced:thumbsup2

I voted alot last night for Sabra. I am so happy she won. Danny has amazing technique but when Sabra dances, she is mesmerizing.

I was happy too - in fact I was happy when it was the two of them standing because I liked them both.

:banana: :banana: I thought we needed some dancing on this thread :banana: :banana:

It was a great finalie. I'm happy for Sabra - she and Danny were my two favorites so I'm cool with her winning.

Did anyone catch Lacey mouthing "it's me" when Cat said they were doing a cut?

It was a great finalie.
Did anyone catch Lacey mouthing "it's me" when Cat said they were doing a cut?

I saw her mouth something but am horrible at reading lips. Hmmm. Her interview irritated me - she didn't seem to take this as seriously as the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!