So You Think You Can Dance 2007!!!

I can't believe I missed it last night. My parents came to visit and I totally forgot to set the tape.:sad1: I'll be back in the swing of it next week though.

Ok I'm very upset with who they sent home last night. I think Cedric has had enough chances and needs to just go. I'm ok with Faina going home. Her solo just wasn't all that but after watching Shauna's solo I want to see her do a contemporary piece. I didn't realize how good she really was. Hopefully Cedric doesn't pull her down with whatever they get.

I didn't see Wed but watched last night. I couldn't believe they kept Cedric, especially after sending Faina home when they said he let her down and got them to the bottom three. Not fair!

I missed last night - I went to see Ratatoullie. Did read who was kicked off and must say I'm surprised Cedric lives to see another dance

I thought Jessie should have gone home for the girls. I thought her solo was the worst of them but I thought Cedric who put his team in the bottom 3 should have gone home instead of Fiana. While I don't particularly like Fiana above others i thought since she was not the part of the team that helped them land in the bottom 3 she shouldn't have been sent home. My favorite dancers are still in so i guess it doesn't matter that much.

Rebecca

I agree with Rebecca and I was beyond shocked to see Pasha in the bottom 3 boys but of course they had to go as a couple. I'm glad Nigel put Cedric in his place. Shape up or ship out. He is great at what he does but come on, he's a one trick pony. I hope I eat my words but I doubt it. I don't really like Shauna in anything she does but contemporary. She is great at what she does but kick it up a notch. I guess I'm biased but I just don't really see anyone as good as the top 10 from last year.

And wow is all I can say for Lacey's outfit!!! I would be sooo embarrassed if my brother and parents were in the audience.:blush:

Just found this thread! I love this show...I think because I CAN'T dance :dancer: except with my 3 year old.

Anyway, I was very disappointed last week. Cedric should be out of there and he let his partner down and yet she had to go. Not fair. The other thing that is bothering me this season is that so many times, the judges are saying that the choreography wasn't really the type of dance they are supposed to be doing,etc. But it is the dancer's who are penalized when they have to do the dance of some choreographer who stinks. My little vent on that.

Lacey is my favorite so far.

wow is right, not exactly what I picture jazz, more contemporary but wow!

Hok has been my fave since last year so I would love to see him make it far.

Pasha is HOT. that man can dance for me any day of the week.

I hope Jessi's chest pains are not serious!

Edit: EKG not looking good is not a good thing.

I think Lauren & Niel and Shauna & Cedric have to be in the bottom 3. I never vote but I just voted for Pasha 5 times. I don't want him to go!

Pasha is HOT. that man can dance for me any day of the week.

I hope Jessi's chest pains are not serious!

Edit: EKG not looking good is not a good thing.

I think Lauren & Niel and Shauna & Cedric have to be in the bottom 3. I never vote but I just voted for Pasha 5 times. I don't want him to go!

I agree, but who will be #3? Pasha and Jessi but default? Which means Pasha and Shauna will be together.

I hope Jessi is better soon!

Pasha was smokin' I was so hoping his mom would be in the audience.

Pasha was smokin' I was so hoping his mom would be in the audience.

I'm glad I wasn't the only having that thought. When he makes it all the way (another Pasha supporter), I hope they surprise him with a visit with his mom and brother!

I'm glad I wasn't the only having that thought. When he makes it all the way (another Pasha supporter), I hope they surprise him with a visit with his mom and brother!

I couldn't imagine leaving my family behind. He must have come here for school or something. I really hope the show can do something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter