So You Think You Can Dance 2007!!!

Did anyone watch last night? I thought they all did pretty good. I loved Lacey last night and I wasn't prepared to like her. Alot of the top 10 from last season where there sitting behind the choreographers last night. I loved seeing them cheering.

Should be curious to see the bottom 3 tonight and who goes home. I think the style they got last night really hurt some of them.

We watched. Most were good. My DH said that Ricky and Ashley (the ones that did the tango) looked like a mother and a son dancing together (and not in a good way). Then the one judge said the same thing. It was very funny. I think their days are numbered. We really liked the couple who did the waltz (the girl in the white dress). We'll see tonight.

I saw most of it my satellite feed was out for part of it so I missed the first couple of numbers. I thought the waltz was beautiful. Overall I thought the dancing was good I didn't see anyone who stood ou as deserving to go home.

Rebecca

I was speechless watching Lacey. Very impressive.

As someone who LOVES musical theater and did a lot of it in the past, I have never ever seen a dance number like that in the Wiz (or any other show for that matter)

I'm addicted to this show and can't wait for results tonight...

It stinks that now Im at my new location Ill work Wed/Thur every week so will have to live vicariously this season... (I tech get "better" days off but I like them less...)

-em

Who's watching? popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

OK, not to sound dumb, but who is the judge named Dan?

Also, I LOVED the intro. dance!! I can't wait to watch more! :)

I wasn't surprised with who went home. I was least impressed with their dance on Wednesday and then like the judges said I don't think they brought it last night. I can't wait to see the dances next week and have some of the other b-boys not do hip hop routines.

I thought it was almost funny that the two dancers that Mia pegged as her favorites are already gone.

I was a bit surprised that they kick Ricky off over D-Trix (dude in green) since he seems like a one trick pony to me.

Ashlee wasn't a surprise. her solo (or DOD as other sites call it) wasn't very good, even more so after watching Sabra

I was a bit surprised that they kick Ricky off over D-Trix (dude in green) since he seems like a one trick pony to me.

I agree even though I thought D-trix was a smidge better in his solo. I just don't think he'll last. I thought Ricky had an interesting appeal and I would have liked to have seen more from him.

What did you all think of Benji's performance? Dropping his pants didn't quite work for me :scared1:

Lacey was amazing and I agree with jennyl about not being prepared to like her.

I didn't think I'd like Lacey just because she is Benji's sister.... but she was really really good.

And once again, Lacy has impressed me. My only complaint is that Chicago is a Bob Fosse-style dance show and that routine wasn't Fosse enough for me (maybe cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fosse)

I think it will be a tough call for the bottom 3 tomorrow. I see Faina and Cedric in the bottom 3 for sure, he was soooo uncomfortable out there. Maybe Neil and Lauren and Shauna and Jimmy rounding out the bottom 3.
I love Lacey, but she has to watch her face, she is beautiful not quirky like her brother so the faces don't fly. Sabra and Dominic were a surprise, he was really good and organic (a Mia word ;) )

It will be interesting to see what happens, I think it's going to be a tough year!

Oh and can I just say for the record I am glad they ditched greasy boy (Ricky) he was so trying to be Christian Slater from the movie Heathers and it was not working!!! He freaked me out!

Sabra and Domanic really impressed me. I was so not expecting that out of him.

Overall, I enjoyed last night's show, and I have to agree with the prediction of the bottom 3

Not sure about the bottom three except for Faina and Cedric. I think Cedric should go home but I'm open on the girls. None of them were really just that bad. I think I may have decided on my couple to cheer for the next couple of weeks as Lacey and Cameron. They are fun to watch.

Not sure about the bottom three except for Faina and Cedric. I think Cedric should go home but I'm open on the girls. None of them were really just that bad. I think I may have decided on my couple to cheer for the next couple of weeks as Lacey and Cameron. They are fun to watch.

I agree about Lacey and Cameron, they really mesh well. You can see who just gets through it and who really enjoys spending time together. Of course I look at the end to see who hook ups when dancing the theme song. It's funny who partners with who.

And Dominic holy cow, I was in tears!!! He embraced the experience wholly and he will get far in his dancing career. I don't particularly love contemporary but he showed what it is all about.

I have to give props to the judges too, they are letting these kids learn just by being there. It is a school of sorts so they can move forward with their dancing careers. They say over and over this is a learning experience, a journey. I think it's great that they see it that way, unlike Simon Cowells who just says you're crappy have a nice day. KWIM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter