• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sally Costume - Help! - PICTURES PAGE 3

I wouldn't worry to much about using a pen. Haven't you ever seen a drunk pass out and people drew on her or him. It washes off. No problem.

Unfortunately I stain, I went to a party once and fell asleep, woke up as a Kitty Cat and had to go shopping with my mum, with my nephew, with a cat face. :headache:

Thanks so much for everyones input, hopefully I can make something work!

When you get your dress done are you going to post a picture?

For the skin I'd use Ben Nye theater make-up. They even sell a sealer so it stays on until you remove it :) I'd buy a light blue for the skin. For the stitches you can use eyelash glue and glue pieces of yarn to your skin so it looks like stitches :) If not use eyeliner.
Buy some large eyelashes so your eyes pop more. Don't forget blush, it'll contrast against the blue and make you look paler. You can buy tights and gloves at http://www.welovecolors.com/ that match the make-up so you don't have to apply it all over your body.

For the dress, etsy sells lots of them. Or you can patch together one too :)

Oh! Don't forget a long red/orange wig!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :cheer2:

I just bought the Blith Spirit foundation off ebay, it was $7US and I got it for $7.24AUs, loving the strong Australian dollar right now!!

Thank you to everyone for all of your input, I am buying a tshirt dress this weekend and will be stitching fabric then sewing black wool around the patches, I am also buying matching tights and gloves. I am considering fake eyelashes to make my eyes look bigger and I am using my MAC gel eyeliner and buying a new brush so it doesn't stain blue for the stiching :woohoo:
I will be sure to show you the finished product!

I've posted this in the Halloween thread, but I just thought it might come in handy for you. This is from last Sunday, a decent close up of her face makeup. :) Can't wait to see how your costume turns out!

I've posted this in the Halloween thread, but I just thought it might come in handy for you. This is from last Sunday, a decent close up of her face makeup. :) Can't wait to see how your costume turns out!

I sent her a link to this, because I though Tink91 would find it inspiring too. LOL. :)

Use LIQUID eyeliner!!!! It'll wash off with the right makeup remover (recommend Yes To Carrots, it's 100% natural and safe with no nasty parabens)

I have a gel eyeliner that you apply with a brush lasts alot longer on my skin than liquid eye liner :)!

OMG WOW is right!!!! Those were awesome costumes!!!! I'm sure you will be a killer Sally too tho! :)

Okay so the party was last night and I have some pictures for you :)

72219_1609912323077_1094301508_31719437_2443728_n.jpg

73948_1609912203074_1094301508_31719436_7240684_n.jpg

73650_1609911283051_1094301508_31719432_6947403_n.jpg

I think you look amazing......maybe we should go into the Sally Dress making business!!!:thumbsup2

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You for sharing it, you did an amazing job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter