Rules for rental carts?

livndisney

DIS Veteran
I will admit it has been years since I rented a golf cart at FW. But I swear there was something I had to sign saying I would follow certain rules. Right? And if we "broke" the rules they could take the cart back and no refund. And I think there were rules for how many people on a cart and where kids could sit? Did they stop doing this? I was really surprised to see people packed onto carts, children standing next to the driver while the cart was in motion, 2 small children sitting on the lap of the front seat passenger and a young girl(preteen) driving a cart.

No. The rules are still there, it's just that they don't get enforced the way they should.

Yup - there are most definitely rules (current ones are posted HERE) but as PP noted, they're not well enforced. Although after several serious accidents this fall, there are more and more reports of Disney cracking down - especially when it comes to underage drivers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter