ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

If I reserve two rooms at RPR, are they guaranteed to be connecting?
If it’s the same booking category while not guaranteed it’s a very good chance. I frequently travel with a girlfriend and the only time we didn’t get connected room was when we had different booking category, so our rooms were directly opposite each other! The Universal room assignors are excellent.

Hi! Just wondering if the pool area has any life jackets or floatation devices for little kids? thanks

Yes, they absolutely do.

i-7vxKzQn-X2.jpg

Last edited:

Has anyone had any luck recently with being granted a late check out? And if so, what time? We will be checking out next Thursday, July 21. Thank you.

Has anyone had any luck recently with being granted a late check out? And if so, what time? We will be checking out next Thursday, July 21. Thank you.
Yes we often have a late check in. Sometimes near midnight. I call the hotel direct to let them know and haven’t had any issues.

Just booked our first onsite stay at Universal. Last time DH and me went to Universal it was the Studios for 1 day in 2009 and I was pregnant so couldn't do much. We will visit Jan 4-7 (3 parks days with park-to-park tickets) after a week stay at WDW. The Universal portion of the trip will be our kids Christmas gift. So far, I booked 2 nights at Royal Pacific to get 3 days of EP and on Jan 6th, we will move to a family suite at Cabana Bay for our last night to save a few $$ (we don't need EP for Jan 7th since we will leave Orlando early to drive back home).

For that RPR checkout/CB checking day, what should I do with our luggage that we don't want in a hot car (electronics, food items, medication, etc)? Nothing requiring to be kept in a fridge, just at normal room temp. Should I leave them at bell service at RPR or move to CB and if room is not ready, leave them there (do they have bell service)? Will we have to pay for parking at both resort for that day or is parking charged per night? Finally, any charging station at RPR or anywhere at Universal since we own a PHEV?

I have multiple food allergies/intolerance and cannot eat anything mammal (dairy, beef, lamb, pork), tofu, fish and seafood. So basically, I eat chicken every meal except breakfast. Any restaurant at RPR or close by that is good with modifications? I usually need to remove cheese, bacon and sometimes change dressing or vinaigrettes so I can eat a dish from the menu. I already feel bad asking so it removes some stress when I know the chef/venue are flexible and won't give me any grief or make mistakes.

Thanks for your help!

With club level access at Royal Pacific , is the lounge accessible at 8 am check in even though we don’t have a room yet?
Also how late on check out day can we access the club level lounge?
Thanks

With club level access at Royal Pacific , is the lounge accessible at 8 am check in even though we don’t have a room yet?
Also how late on check out day can we access the club level lounge?
Thanks

Yes, you can use the lounge as soon as you check in, your room key they give you as your EP even though your room may not be ready will access the elevator to take you to CL on the 7th floor.

Officially, you can`t access lounge after you check out, but if you speak to staff they may give you an extension, some folks have said they have had till 1 or 2pm. You won`t be allowed there when evening offerings are being served.

Yes, you can use the lounge as soon as you check in, your room key they give you as your EP even though your room may not be ready will access the elevator to take you to CL on the 7th floor.

Officially, you can`t access lounge after you check out, but if you speak to staff they may give you an extension, some folks have said they have had till 1 or 2pm. You won`t be allowed there when evening offerings are being served.
I can’t remember the annual pass website to book Royal pacific? Is it listed somewhere?

Does anybody know locations of the jurassic park suites? Are there some in each tower or are they all in one tower? Are they certain floors? Are they far or close to elevators? Trying to figure out what I want to request for my next trip but I have this suite booked and I don't know where they are within the hotel so not sure what I want to request or if I should even bother with requesting anything (tower 3 floor 3 close to elevator is my preferred request)

I've been trying to see if I can get a discount in Feb 2023. I tells giving my Seasonal Rate. And yet if I go to Orbitz I get the Savvy Traveler price. I thought Annual Pass holders got a better deal. I dont see it.

I've been trying to see if I can get a discount in Feb 2023. I tells giving my Seasonal Rate. And yet if I go to Orbitz I get the Savvy Traveler price. I thought Annual Pass holders got a better deal. I dont see it
AP rates come out more last minute. For instance, they released rates for fall ( Sept-Dec) mid July. Go ahead and book the savvy traveler rate then just keep checking. You kind of have to be a stalker with it and check pretty much daily because you never know when they will be released and some don’t last long.

I've been trying to see if I can get a discount in Feb 2023. I tells giving my Seasonal Rate. And yet if I go to Orbitz I get the Savvy Traveler price. I thought Annual Pass holders got a better deal. I dont see it.
I didn’t really see any good rates for March either and just booked 3rd party for a slightly lower rate right now. I’ll keep checking for AP discounts and keep my booking until then.

My apologies for repeating myself. I posted this before but for the life of me can't find it. When we used to go when our kids were young, I had this info saved for making room requests:

Royal Pacific rooms:

Tower 3: closest to dock, only tower with club rooms (7th floor)
Tower 1: closest to walkway to parks
Tower 2: pets/smokers

Rooms 1733,1731,1729 all are at end of hall, right side of the left wing of the big "Y". Very close to stairs that lead right to the walkway and excellent views of parks.

Fax requests to: 1-407-503-3010

I think I recall seeing an email where we could send special requests instead of faxing.
Is that part of this sticky? Where can I find that?

My apologies for repeating myself. I posted this before but for the life of me can't find it. When we used to go when our kids were young, I had this info saved for making room requests:

Royal Pacific rooms:

Tower 3: closest to dock, only tower with club rooms (7th floor)
Tower 1: closest to walkway to parks
Tower 2: pets/smokers

Rooms 1733,1731,1729 all are at end of hall, right side of the left wing of the big "Y". Very close to stairs that lead right to the walkway and excellent views of parks.

Fax requests to: 1-407-503-3010

I think I recall seeing an email where we could send special requests instead of faxing.
Is that part of this sticky? Where can I find that?

royalpacificcustomerservice@loewshotels. com

I`ve never used that email for anything, but many report they get answers from it and some have said they didn`t get a reply and end up calling, so hope you get the requests that you want.

Not sure what you mean by T2 for smokers??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter