ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

I tried searching ,but couldn't find the answer.

This trip, we didn't get a package. Is there a way to prepay the hotel stay prior to arrival?

I tried searching ,but couldn't find the answer.

This trip, we didn't get a package. Is there a way to prepay the hotel stay prior to arrival?
Yes. I just did it myself for an upcoming trip and did it last year too. They can send you a credit card authorization email. You fill out the online form (in the email) and they put through your payment. It’s very easy. I kept a copy of the confirmation email to show at check-in just to be safe, but no one asked for it.

Any recent reports on if you can still keep refrigerated items at bell services when you are checking in prior to room being ready? In the past we were able to do that before check-in, but not at check-out.

Yes. I just did it myself for an upcoming trip and did it last year too. They can send you a credit card authorization email. You fill out the online form (in the email) and they put through your payment. It’s very easy. I kept a copy of the confirmation email to show at check-in just to be safe, but no one asked for it.
Did you have to email your credit card information? I wouldn't feel comfortable with that; email isn't secure. Would they let you do it over the phone?

Did you have to email your credit card information? I wouldn't feel comfortable with that; email isn't secure. Would they let you do it over the phone?
I was told they are not allowed to take more than the initial deposit over the phone.
You don’t actually email your info. They send you a secure link to your booking info using “Sertifi”.
Once they receive your info electronically, you get a copy of the authorization but it only shows the last 4 digits of your credit card.

I was told they are not allowed to take more than the initial deposit over the phone.
You don’t actually email your info. They send you a secure link to your booking info using “Sertifi”.
Once they receive your info electronically, you get a copy of the authorization but it only shows the last 4 digits of your credit card.
Thank you.

Does anyone know what time the pool opens? We’re checking in early tomorrow. We’re Port Orleans now.

Does anyone know what time the pool opens? We’re checking in early tomorrow. We’re Port Orleans now.

It was 9am at least up till Wednesday last week.

But, schools have broken up now so it could be back to 8am.

Sorry I cant help you but we are doing the reverse in July - Royal Pacific followed by Port Orleans. :)

Haha, 👍🏻

the pool at POFQ didn’t open until 10 am! We’re early risers so that threw a wrench into our plans 😂😂

It was 9am at least up till Wednesday last week.

But, schools have broken up now so it could be back to 8am.

That would be great. Even 9am is way better than 10am. 😜😜

Got to the resort at 9:30am, only one person ahead of us in line to check in. Waited maybe 5 minutes. Asked for tower 1 or 3. Said we could have 3. Happy about that. There was a guy managing the Avis counter in case anyone was interested. 😂

Upgraded our preferred AP’s to 3 park and purchased HHN express passes for September. 👍🏻😜

Edited - room ready at 1pm. Yay

Last edited:
Got to the resort at 9:30am, only one person ahead of us in line to check in. Waited maybe 5 minutes. Asked for tower 1 or 3. Said we could have 3. Happy about that. There was a guy managing the Avis counter in case anyone was interested. 😂

Upgraded our preferred AP’s to 3 park and purchased HHN express passes for September. 👍🏻😜

Edited - room ready at 1pm. Yay
I may have missed it but why did you ask for Tower 1 or 3?

I wanted to be nearer the pool and pathways. We had a std view booked so I knew we would be in no man’s land. The furtherest parts of T 2 looked far on the map. 😀😂
Should we call and add the request to our reservation or just ask at check in?

Should we call and add the request to our reservation or just ask at check in?

I wouldn’t wait till check in for your request.

Call and make your requests as soon as you can, then around 5-6 days before your trip, call again to make sure your requests are on your reservation. If they can help you, they will.

Hi. We have 2 nights club level booked in August. Should we make any kind of room request in advance? Are all the club rooms on the same floor as the lounge? Thanks

Hi. We have 2 nights club level booked in August. Should we make any kind of room request in advance? Are all the club rooms on the same floor as the lounge? Thanks

You are usually on the 7th floor.

However, you can be on the 6th floor, we actually prefer the 6th floor, but not everyone looks for that.

You could ask for a pool view, views are nicer on that side.

Should I purchase our tickets when we get to the hotel? We will be getting a 1day/2park hopper ticket for 4 people.

Is there any place to get discounted tickets? The savings through AAA is only about $3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter