ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

@Chiasgirl, Thanks for the map, but what I am looking for is a floor plan of the buildings to see where the different room types are located. Touring Plans has all of the Disney resorts, but unfortunately does not have the Universal resorts.
If you have a standard room in Tower 3 you will be facing opposite of the pool area
If you want to be close to water taxi you could probably call and ask to be in the wing nearest the convention center. That's where our room was near the end of the hall so we just took the stairs and were right there near the dock.

If you have a standard room in Tower 3 you will be facing opposite of the pool area
If you want to be close to water taxi you could probably call and ask to be in the wing nearest the convention center. That's where our room was near the end of the hall so we just took the stairs and were right there near the dock.

There are standard rooms facing the highway too in T3.

Can someone please tell my how much the breakfast buffet is at Islands for kids and adults? Thanks!

Last post on the previous page has the cost as someone just asked the same question.

$27 for adults, $16 for kids.

AM staying at RP again in november! yay! My husband's first visit. We have a 2 bedroom but not club level. which tower would that be? Also anyone know the hours of the ticket counter in lobby and at park? We arrive late and want to get the tickets early. I have an AP but have to buy 4 tickets for the rest of the group.

AM staying at RP again in november! yay! My husband's first visit. We have a 2 bedroom but not club level. which tower would that be? Also anyone know the hours of the ticket counter in lobby and at park? We arrive late and want to get the tickets early. I have an AP but have to buy 4 tickets for the rest of the group.

The ticket counter in the RP opens at 7am and closes at 8pm but will sometimes open around 6.30am when they are very busy.

Today with the hurricane they are working 8am till 5pm.

2 bedroom queens are in all towers, so unless you put in a preference, you’ll be put in the first available 2 queen room.

Does anyone know if the little couch next to the king side bed in the jurassic park suite is a fold out couch that someone can sleep on?

Hopefully the luau is worth it because we just booked it! This will be a trip of firsts for us since we've never been during Christmas OR done the luau!
Yep I went ahead and booked it for January as well. The food looked like stuff my family really likes so I figured why not!

What tower is Club level in ? Thumb up or thumb down for club level.
Loved Disney club level and never have tried at Universal resort

We are staying at RPR for the 1st time (2 queen water view) and are looking for advice for our tower/location request. We don't generally take elevators and the stairs are preferred. It sounds like T1 is ideal as we will walk to/from the parks most of the time. Do the tower wings have more than 1 set of stairs or are they all at the end of each wing? We are looking for the easiest way to take the stairs up to our room. We understand some of the stairs are exit only and may have to go through lobby 1st to reach interior stairs. Thank you for any info/advice.

We are staying at RPR for the 1st time (2 queen water view) and are looking for advice for our tower/location request. We don't generally take elevators and the stairs are preferred. It sounds like T1 is ideal as we will walk to/from the parks most of the time. Do the tower wings have more than 1 set of stairs or are they all at the end of each wing? We are looking for the easiest way to take the stairs up to our room. We understand some of the stairs are exit only and may have to go through lobby 1st to reach interior stairs. Thank you for any info/advice.

Yes the perfect location for you would be a lower floor in Tower 1.
At one end of the building you can go down the stairs and straight out to the walking path without going through the pool area. It's a very short walk to the parks from there.

I haven't stayed in Tower 1 so someone can confirm this: to access the building you will have to go to the other end in between T1 & T2. There should be stairs at that end near the elevators that you can go up to your room. But there is access from pool level, you don't have to go through the lobby.

Yes the perfect location for you would be a lower floor in Tower 1.
At one end of the building you can go down the stairs and straight out to the walking path without going through the pool area. It's a very short walk to the parks from there.

I haven't stayed in Tower 1 so someone can confirm this: to access the building you will have to go to the other end in between T1 & T2. There should be stairs at that end near the elevators that you can go up to your room. But there is access from pool level, you don't have to go through the lobby.
Thank you for the reply. Very much appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter