ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does your contract say exactly? Because it can vary if seller and buyers come to different agreements. Typically the buyers pay for points in current year (so if you have full allocation of 2022 currently you will typically pay for that). My contract specifically says seller pays MF 2022 and so even though I have banked 2021 points and full 2022 points, I don’t pay for MF until 2023.
Mine says seller pays 22 specifically. So it sounds like I’m good this year/at close.

Are the names blocked because of the fact this board is sponsored by DVC Resale?

Plenty of businesses who are not board sponsors can be discussed.

That is why we ask that links be posted. This is a privately owned site and so the reasons behind decisions is up to them.

Mine says seller pays 22 specifically. So it sounds like I’m good this year/at close.
Yes, you should be good to go since it's in the contract. You'll just have to pay maintenance in January. Not to make it more complicated . . . but if you keep watching this board, you'll see that as we get closer to December closing dates, Disney usually requires 2023 dues be paid with the closing. In this case, sometimes during negotiation, a seller will issue a "credit" to the buyer if seller is willing to pay the dues for 2023. Many sellers will not do this but given the current economic environment and as with any distressed seller, it's possible.

ROFR has been quiet! I’m hoping today is the day for a lot of us…
Ugh.. I have been thinking that and been anxiously awaiting someone to post something about passing. We submitted our first ever contract and the anticipation is killing me!!!

Ugh.. I have been thinking that and been anxiously awaiting someone to post something about passing. We submitted our first ever contract and the anticipation is killing me!!!
Probably still an impact of IAN, assuming it delayed Disney Ops. in all areas ??

I'm buying a contract resale and have sent funds and contract. The seller has also sent these back. The closing agent then said today, "We are requesting final Disney figures and once received, we will close". Is this normal? Don't they already know the figure? Thank you!

I'm buying a contract resale and have sent funds and contract. The seller has also sent these back. The closing agent then said today, "We are requesting final Disney figures and once received, we will close". Is this normal? Don't they already know the figure? Thank you!
I'm not sure. Did they mention receiving estoppel from Disney at ROFR or if they were still waiting for it? Maybe that's what they mean.

I'm not sure. Did they mention receiving estoppel from Disney at ROFR or if they were still waiting for it? Maybe that's what they mean.
I bought from the board sponsors and it was issued same time as rofr being waived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter