River Country update

WDWFeb07576-1.jpg

WDWFeb07577.jpg

WDWFeb07578-1.jpg

WDWFeb07579.jpg

We have been too long without updates:confused3
There has to be somebody down there that can show us what's going onpopcorn::

I have plans to go over on Tuesday. I am going to start with a TE breakfast and try to get some info. from Josephine, Ken, or some of the old timers. Then I plan to walk back and see how far I can get into RC. I am no TCD, but I will do my best. In fact, who knows, maybe TCD or someone will get us some photos before I make it?????

I have plans to go over on Tuesday. I am going to start with a TE breakfast and try to get some info. from Josephine, Ken, or some of the old timers. Then I plan to walk back and see how far I can get into RC. I am no TCD, but I will do my best. In fact, who knows, maybe TCD or someone will get us some photos before I make it?????

Thanks so much. We will be anxiously awaiting any news! popcorn::

popcorn::

I don't know if it was posted on here but Mouse Planet posted in thier permits applied for that WDW applied to remove the water side board walk at River Country. Sorry I just got back from the Fort and hadn't read the whole thread yet,now I see that CLKelly already posted this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter