River Country update

DisCamper

Just waiting for the next WDW trip
As we posted months ago, there was a geological survey team doing their thing around River Country. About two and a half weeks ago, a second fence went up in front of the first fence closer to the entrance. It had signs all over it saying 'hard hat area'. Couple days later heavy equipment started moving in. River Country has historically been very well lit at night but for the past week it has been completely dark. I wonder if this means they are tearing it down?

Yeah, we were really disaponed when we found out it was closed too.

my seconed choice is typhone logone.

is there a discount if u enter after 4? Just wondering. Or should we just go on our last day. Is there a full day exciment at Typhone logone?

my seconed choice is typhone logone.

is there a discount if u enter after 4? Just wondering. Or should we just go on our last day. Is there a full day exciment at Typhone logone?

I don't think there's a phone at the lagone, but you could try email.

popcorn:: That's intresting, I'll be at FW on Wednesday and now I'm going to make sure I head over in that direction. I'm also gonig to be eating at Trail's End a few times this upcoming week and I think everyone knows that if you get the right server there you can get info;)

sounds like a quest. I'll try asking around too. I haven't been to the fort in a while. I usually wind up at the lodge because it's been cold out.

As we posted months ago, there was a geological survey team doing their thing around River Country. About two and a half weeks ago, a second fence went up in front of the first fence closer to the entrance. It had signs all over it saying 'hard hat area'. Couple days later heavy equipment started moving in. River Country has historically been very well lit at night but for the past week it has been completely dark. I wonder if this means they are tearing it down?

I took this photo today because I noticed the equipment. It wasn't doing anything at the time.

IMG_1021.JPG

flamtap

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter