Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Good Morning from overcast CA,

Wonderful news, Dazed! I truly pray you enjoy a good trip.

:hug:Snowysmom, ITA with Pea and Lynn! You are so very courageous. I absolutely pray once you have moved, you will indeed know greater peace and can better rest. Please, as always, take care of yourself and remember all of us are here and care.

PollyannaMom, as always, your pictures and cat/animal tails sure brought me much cheer, thank you my friend.

Hug, Footballmouse, you take care of yourself!

Kirby, prayers everyone is healthy once more in your household!

🌸to each of you. I'll check back later.

@Kirby love the photos...congrats to the happy couple!

@dazedx3 enjoy your trip!

Good news for us with grandkids...they are authorizing Pfizer boosters for the 5-11 year old set.

Actually slept about 7 hours last night; unusual, with DH being out of town. Guess I finally got tired enough to sleep, lol. Got the floors all swept and mopped, except the bathrooms; doing those after I clean the bathrooms. Expecting some thunderstorms today; going to be in the low 90s. :crazy2: 🥵

I'm making sweet & spicy orange cauliflower bowls for lunch today. I am really wanting a NY style pepperoni pizza with extra red pepper flakes, so I think it's a good compromise. :rotfl2: I miss the pizza place by our old apartment; they had NY peppeoni pizza that was so good; the thin stuff from the place here is more of a crispy thin. :sad1: I'll probably give in and order the thin pepperoni tonight.

Y'all have a good day.

Quick stop in to ask a music question. As I have shared before traditional, reverent, Christmas music is my very favorite. O Holy Night is my very favorite carol that even thinking it brings me in heart to my knees in thanksgiving! I feel both choked up and with a huge smile at the same time. I'm looking (I know it's only May) I'd love a new Christmas CD/compilation CD with this song on it. I've been Googling some version choices and really haven't yet found one that.... maybe is quietly (no percussion or louder instruments to take away from the Miraculous Truth the song is relaying) reverent enough for me if that makes sense? I'd appreciate any suggestions.

My TX cousins might be getting me a Christmas CD. I'd appreciate traditional version suggestions for
Do You Hear What I Hear? and O Come All Ye Faithful.

I hope you do enjoy your 🍕B&B!

A new state park sounds like a lovely place to check out, Carol. Prayers being there brings you much peace and recognition of God's closer Presence with you🌳

❤️to all.

I love O Holy Night too. It just makes my heart so glad. Interestingly I heard a nice version on a country music CD but I forget which one. I think if you googled the song maybe some singers would come up and you could compare and find one that you really like.

Got word today our dog is on his way up! I can’t imagine how hard it is for him to leave the only life and area he’s known, but soon enough, he’ll be settled in here with us. We’re all excited and happy! His foster mom sent me a pic of him being loaded onto the transport truck, and said it was heartbreaking to see. But she added that if he only knew he was going on to such a great life! I told her next pictures she sees will be happy ones. :goodvibes 🐥

Happy Wednesday morning! :flower:

Rain expected later today in my area. After work yesterday I decided to cut the grass and get the flowers waters. I figured since I work this weekend, my only other day after the rain would be Friday and it's supposed to get to 93 on that day :earseek:. I do not want to be out cutting grass in that heat this early in the season. I'm glad I got it done.

Got word today our dog is on his way up! I can’t imagine how hard it is for him to leave the only life and area he’s known, but soon enough, he’ll be settled in here with us. We’re all excited and happy! His foster mom sent me a pic of him being loaded onto the transport truck, and said it was heartbreaking to see. But she added that if he only knew he was going on to such a great life! I told her next pictures she sees will be happy ones. :goodvibes 🐥
Yay! :dog: I'm sure he will be sad for a few days but then he'll realize that it's his new home and he will start warming up to you. I'm glad you're willing to help him adjust. He will probably be so devoted to you as his way of saying thank you.:love:

I went to bed last night at 8:30!!! :oops: I slept 9 hours, apparently I was a little tired :faint:.

Kind of a slow morning so I guess I could start working :(. Have a great day! :crazy:

@Pea-n-Me The doggie will be scared and confused at first but with the love you and your family have to give him he will soon be a happy guy. I can't wait to see pictures.

Off to close on the condo today. The house closes too but thankfully I do not have to be there as I would just cry. I will cry at the condo one too. Bittersweet for sure.

Have a good day.

Good morning all bright and sunny now, chance of showers this afternoon

@Snowysmom -- :grouphug: 's for the closing day. Another step on your journey, stay strong!
@Pea-n-Me --Great news about the dog being on his way. Can't wait to see pics of the newest Quacker family furbaby!

Off to get bloodwork done for Mr L, then CVS to pick up his meds. Then grocery shopping then home. Hoping for a call today or tomorrow about my mower finally being in. Hopefully they can deliver it the next day once it's here.

Have a great day everyone

4b8a7555c882e3393c3d23bb7917bf70--disney-cruiseplan.jpg

So happy for you Pea!

Good morning Easy!

Snowy, one door opens as another closes. Will be thinking of you today, saying a little prayer too.

Went to dinner last night with our neighbors. When we moved here almost 26 years ago, we bought the lot that we built our home on from them. They had 10 acres, five of which they had surveyed into two lots. We bought the smaller of the two and became great friends.

DD and DDIL arrived safely in Rome and traveled by train and boat to Positano. They are staying in an AirBNB that looks out over the Mediterranean Sea. He sent a video to us from the balcony and it's gorgeous.

Its supposed to be sunny and in the low 90's today. Lou Lou and I are going to the grocery store later. She's currently still in bed right now. I just let her sleep now that preschool is over. Have some work to do in the office too later.

Have a wonderful day!

How’s it going @easyas123 ?
Oh, it's going as they say. Nothing new here to report...same old same old.
We've got trees to plant this weekend - 8 holly trees, 6 magnolia bushes, and 3 very large cherry trees. When we go to pick up the cherry trees in a bit I may grab another tree or three. It's a commercial nursery that over pulled for a order and he's getting rid of some very large trees for a small bit of cash. We are in the fortunate position to have trailers and heavy equipment to move & plant them. And I'm taking advantage of that!

Good Morning Friends, 🐥
What a blessed :dogdance:Pea and of course you and your family will be blessed as well by him. Unconditional love and kind care, both of which you share in so many ways is always the answer. He will be scared and confused, for sure. After some time, he'll also come to know he's home. I look forward to pictures. Oh and have you decided on a name? :)

:grouphug:Extra Snowysmom and so much loving prayer.

Waving hi Easyas, and sometimes "the same old," is a very good thing especially these days! Always good to hear from you, my friend :flower3:

Prayers for safe travels for your DD and DDIL, Kirby. I hope they love every minute of their adventure. How wonderful to have such lifelong friends! I am so glad you got to have dinner with them last night. Enjoy some Lou Lou time :)

Such an adorable mice picture, dear Lynn. Always 🙏 for you and Mr. L!

:hug:Footballmouse, please take care of yourself! i am very glad to hear you got extra rest!

PollyannaMom, thinking of you, my friend. I hope your cats are entertaining you with their antics and that's why we haven't yet heard from you this morning.

Also waving hi to AuntieMe3, Carol, Dazed, Frog, Judique, and all of our Quacker family crew.

I will check in later. Enjoy the day!

Home from errands and shopping. Starting to cloud over a little, but the temp is 72. It was weird this morning. There was hardly any traffic at all. I was the only customer in CVS..there were 3 of us in Aldi's, and even Walmart wasn't busy. They have half the giant parking lot blocked off as they are blacktopping it,,and noone was parking down by the main doors. We did,,and I walked right in that door, did my shopping, and back out within 30 minutes. Cat food row is finally fully stocked again! Only thing missing was the 16 lb bags of Special Kitty Gourmet dry food I feed the outside cats, so I got a 35 lb bag.
Already scanned and put everything away, mixed up a batch of homemade weed killer and went out and sprayed inside and outside the garden fence and around a few other troublesome spots. Still waiting for the call about my mower, hopefully by tomorrow!

Have a great afternoon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!