Princesses, Pirates and Pumpkins

IMG_7611.jpg

Lovely, lovely, lovely.
So special that you got the fancy venue!

I think this is my favorite picture because it shows both of your faces at the same time and I like the pastor's hand on yours in blessing.

But I like this one too!

IMG_7741.jpg

Did you wear the dress off the ship or did I misunderstand?

Jan

Pastor Bill was fantastic. He is playing a bit more of a prominent role at Crystal Cathedral now than he did at the time of the vow renewal and I am so happy for him. The venue was a real surprise. He also commented that they normally never do vow renewals or weddings on a Sunday and that I really must have touched somebody's heart to make this happen. Those memories will stay with me forever.

My favourite photo is this:

IMG_8028.jpg

It just seems to embody what we feel for each other. I am still considering to have this printed on a canvas.

Corinna

Pastor Bill was fantastic. He is playing a bit more of a prominent role at Crystal Cathedral now than he did at the time of the vow renewal and I am so happy for him. The venue was a real surprise. He also commented that they normally never do vow renewals or weddings on a Sunday and that I really must have touched somebody's heart to make this happen. Those memories will stay with me forever.

My favourite photo is this:

IMG_8028.jpg

It just seems to embody what we feel for each other. I am still considering to have this printed on a canvas.

Corinna

Perhaps it is Pastor Bill whose heart you touched!

If you like that picture best, then by all means do it up special! I prefer color pictures but each to her own! It is the embodiment of your special event and your relationship so it should be what you like best.

Have a great day.

Finally got round to finishing your TR. Your VR was lovely and you got some fab photos.

Finally got round to finishing your TR. Your VR was lovely and you got some fab photos.

Thanks for sticking it out. I can't believe that it is nearly a year ago since we embarked on this particular adventure.

Corinna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts