Princess Weekend 2023 (Feb 23-26, 2023)

For some reason I thought it was sooner than that. Crossing fingers!
I did, too, which is why I looked. I think maybe last year it wasn’t password protected so we could see some of the guide before it was officially announced, but I’m not positive.

Some images and information from the Event Guide. Since it's digital and doesn't stay, this information is being kept for future reference after Princess 2023 is over.

Yoga has 1 pick up time at each resort.

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 9.22.34 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 9.22.46 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 9.21.51 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 9.23.48 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 9.23.57 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 9.24.07 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-09 at 9.24.41 AM.png

-Buses start at 3am for the 5k/10k and 2:30am for HM.
-Link for road closures (5k, 10k, HM)

I hope that someone leaks the character lists again. That was very useful when planning out the race. I want my daughter to have the running through the castle experience rather than being stuck in a parade of walkers like we were for the MW half marathon. Hence, it would be helpful to know if we can stop for characters before MK or not. Our plan thus far is to not stop for pictures unless we see Moana or Merida.

Does anyone know approximately what time the castle filled up with the walker parade? According to my photopass pictures, we got to the castle at 7:08. What time would one guess that we would need to reach the castle so that we could actually run through it?

I hope that someone leaks the character lists again. That was very useful when planning out the race. I want my daughter to have the running through the castle experience rather than being stuck in a parade of walkers like we were for the MW half marathon. Hence, it would be helpful to know if we can stop for characters before MK or not. Our plan thus far is to not stop for pictures unless we see Moana or Merida.

Does anyone know approximately what time the castle filled up with the walker parade? According to my photopass pictures, we got to the castle at 7:08. What time would one guess that we would need to reach the castle so that we could actually run through it?
I ran through the castle at 6:41 along with just a couple other runners. My daughter was about 10-15 minutes behind me and hit the heavy traffic.

I'm selfishly happy for the 10k course, since it's my first and I wanted to run through Studios as well. :)
I think that you'll have a great time. This was one of my favorite parts of the marathon in 2022 (not so much in 2023). There were great crowds lining the street and the lights of the Chinese Theater look amazing no matter the time of year.

My castle photo is stamped 6:51 and it was very crowded and impossible to run.

The half start will be on Epcot drive rather than in the parking lot. Looks like we will be doing a walkout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter