Post your favourite photo !

f55da7aa.jpg

a panorama picture with Hotel New York on the left, Sequoia Lodge in the middle and Newport on the right.

jswgrmpy.gif

GRUMP!!!!

Thank you everyone for all your lovely photos, :goodvibes I'm getting all excited about going now (and I should be doing the hoovering, not reading the Dis boards)!!!

Elaine

Me too Elaine - the ironing's calling but the DISboards are so much more interesting!!! :rotfl:

I'm a great believer in what I have dubbed 'narrative' photography. Rather than 'here's one of so-and-so in front of such-and-such' I tend to take photos of a 'moment' - a bit of a woolly explanation but I couldn't think how else to put it. That way when I look back through my pictures it allows me to recall how I felt, for example, watching the children going mad on Skull Rock or the crowd watching the parade.

What a great thread! :)

A couple of my favourites from my trip in September:

f6864550.jpg

Main Street, with the Halloween and Christmas decorations both up. We were there a couple of weeks before the Halloween celebrations started, and it was so fun waking up each day and seeing more and more pumpkins dotted about the park. :)

f68649dd.jpg

Doing my best Gene Kelly impression outside the Parapluies de Cherbourg shop. :teeth: I love the little details like this in the parks (even if the water wouldn't turn off, and I got trapped under the umbrella for several minutes :rolleyes: ).

I can't wait to go, I can't wait to go. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO!! I am sooooooooo excited i think i'am going to burst! :rotfl:

Love the photo of you under the umbrella, Suzi! Brilliant headwear!!!

Elaine

great photos everyone, they have mput a smile on my face this morning and made me feel all disneyfied!

They are all really great photos.

how do i add a photo?

nikki

Here is the instructions that another dis member gave to me.

To add photos to a message board you have to put it on the Internet.
You need to find a web hosting service eg: http://photobucket.com or www.imagestation.com or the DISboard gallery –go to “pictures/video” at the top of the DISboard page and when it takes you to the main board it says: “add your own Disney pictures here”, then just follow the instructions to upload them from your computer etc. This will give your pictures their own individual URLs. When your photos have a URL
1. get the photo to the size you want by double left-clicking on it to make it big
2. rightclick on the photo you want to use
3. properties
4. rightclick on URL address
5. select all
6. rightclick again
7. copy
8. go back to the text where you want to put the photo
9. type: address with no spaces

Looking forward to seeing your photographs.

Reid

There's a bit missing from step 9 above - you have to type:
with no spaces.
Incidentally bitmap images don't upload so you have to go to file and save as jpeg.
Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Right let me try this keep you fingers crossed for me

P1010018.jpg

this is part of the fantillusion parade.

P2010017.jpg

and this

P1010009.jpg

P1010138.jpg

my two going in to the park one morning

P1010116.jpg

This was taken first time in the morning we were gonig to Walts for a character breakfast and were the first ones to enter the park It was a wonderful feeling but so cold!!!
P1010084.jpg

another parade

many thanks for all you help i really feel i acheived something even if they are not as good as others it is always great to share
thanks
nikki :cheer2:

WOW Nikki!!!!! These are the best pictures I've ever seen :worship: - especially the Fantillusion ones which are incredibly difficult to get good shots of. I love the one of the Cinderella float too. Thanks for sharing!! :sunny:

Wow, great photographs.
Diberry - thanks for spotting my deliberate mistake ;)

Reid

WOW , nikki, what WONDERFUL pictures !!!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing ! I feel I'm there ... watching the parade !!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Laura

I LOVE your photos! Especially the one of early morning - don't you love coming into the park when it's still dark! What fun, and as you said, what a great feeling!
:jumping1:

Great photos guys! I missed out on this xmas season. The main plaza looks great!

Here are 3 of my favorite from Halloween 2003

DSCN2423.jpg

DSCN2407.jpg

DSCN2416.jpg

Wow, what a GREAT picture of BTM!!! :Pinkbounc
Where were you standing to photograph it???
It's fantastic! :Pinkbounc

They are fantastic!!!! I am jealous :rotfl2: I would really like to go for halloween. Did you stay for bonfire night as well. Tell me about it please.

nikki

Never been at Halloween, but these photographs are doing a great job in suggesting going at this time of year :flower:

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter