Post your favourite photo !

Hello :cheer2: ,
Im still new to the DIS :earboy2: boards but I just wanted to say how fabulous :teeth: everyones photos are! I came arcoss a great website the other day which has some great shots of disney ::MickeyMo - check it out guys- its worth it!!
Heres the link;

www.clickmagique.com/Pics/DLP

Thanks!
Im going to disney in May so when I get back Ill post some photos- although I doubt they'll be anywhere near as good as everyones! :wizard:

My DW ad I are planning a DLP trip in June of 06 for our 15th wedding anniversary. These pictures are awesome and get me exited to go...thanks to all that posted. :goodvibes :teeth: :rotfl: :banana: :Pinkbounc

Bumping this thread for others to see and add their own photos.

f487202a.jpg

f4872026.jpg

f4872020.jpg

BUMP! For any recent visitors to add their favourite photos :)

Don't forget we have DLP section to the Dis photo gallery too now and would love to see any pictures in there too :)

I am definitely taking the digital camera this time - saves scanning every photo I want to put online! This photo is looking across Lake Disney towards Disney Village and is our favourite photo - we want it blown up to picture size, framed and hung over the fireplace. This is from our visit in July 2002.

lakedisney.jpg

Excellent photograph Steve :)
I agree about digital camera - we haven't looked back since last summer and christmas visits saw us take over 500+ digital photos :goodvibes

Reid

Just wanted to say CIAO to everyone !!!!!

WONDERFUL MAGIC photos !!!!!
Thank you all of you !!!

We are quite busy planning a trip to WDW next August with some good friends :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: but I'll pop in from time to time :love this board !!!
CIAO to all friends we met here this Dec. / Jan. for our trip to DLP and Sequoia lodge !!!! :love:

Laura :wave:

PATMAGIC said:
Well I amazingly just came accross this board while searching google, so why not post a couple of pics. I know there is no way I can beat Raptor so here are a couple anyway :earsboy:
Dscn0405.JPG

This is my favourite since Main street just looks soo cool during Halloween 2004.
SM.jpg

I am a big fan of Space Mountain and Verne's novel De La Terre A La Lune, so I just had to have this as my favourite photos since I love it at night.

I really like that photo of Main St during Halloween. Took several in a similar vein myself and they really get the atmosphere of the event don't they?

So far Halloween time has been my favourite visit. I'm hoping to go again and have a look at Belle's Xmas Village so who knows if that will beat Halloween. It will have to be something really special though!

Here's my favorite from my trip almost 3 years ago. It's during Tinkerbell's Firework Show.
~William~ :earboy2:
P.S. Sorry about the date...can't get it off :confused3

Hiya

Not my fave photo but they only one I have managed to get on the boards yet. I think I need more practice!

83225jodie3.jpg

:flower:

Jodie

PS - Everyone elses photos are super am almost - but not quite - upset that I am going to wdw this year so wont be going on birthday trip to dlp.

Thought I'd bump this since a few have come back from recent trips. Also a reminder that we have a Disneyland Paris photo section in the community gallery for you to post up your snaps :)

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter